||45||

We smiled and walked down to the apartments. As all the groups walked around, finding their apartment room.

I met up with the boys and smiled as they all looked so cute, most of them still half asleep. "Come on Jisungie, wake uppp!" I exclaimed and I shook Jisung softly.

He giggled softly and forced his eyes opened. I shook Jeno awake and Yuta as well. I grabbed onto my luggage and grabbed the key from Jaemin. "Come on let's go guys" Jinyoung said and smiled.

We nodded and followed Jinyoung as well went to the elevator to go to the fourth floor to our room.

~
As we walked into the room, it was basically already afternoon and we were all pretty tired. Yuta and Jaemin flopped down on the same bed as Jeno and Felix raced towards one of the beds at the window.

Chenle and Jisung laughed as they pushed each other towards their bed, which was beside me and Jinyoung's. I set down my luggage beside Jinyoung's as Jinyoung was already laying on the bed.

I was so tired so I flopped on top of Jinyoung's back and cuddled up to him. He blushed slightly and held onto me tightly.

Chenle saw and immediately shoved Jisung to get his attention. "Yah hyung!" Jisung yelled as Chenle pointed to me and Jinyoung.

Jisung grabbed his phone instantly and took a picture and giggled. Chenle giggled as well and trust fell onto the bed. Felix and Jeno were on their phones, playing a game together and Yuta and Jaemin were asleep already.

Jinyoung and my phone went off but I was asleep as well.

+Jinyoung POV
I grabbed my phone, trying to be as steady to not wake up Y/N. I opened my phone and saw that Chenle posted something.

I clicked on it and was shocked.

Chenle_ssi:

Chenle_ssi:Soo cute~❤️ @jinyoungie@Y/N

Chenle_ssi:
Soo cute~❤️ @jinyoungie@Y/N._.
Comments__________________
_Jisung_- sooo cute❤️❤️
Kangdany- I ship them so hard~
Pretty girl- what about me?😭

I turned my phone off and glared at the two as the laughed and threw pillows at each other, one blaming the other as the other denied it.

I turned my head towards Y/N, trying to see her face. She was smiling... I really hope I can make her mine soon..

+Y/N POV
I slowly wake up to see that I wasn't on Jinyoung anymore. I was laying on the bed with Jinyoung beside me. I slowly sat up and looked around, it was night already and the rest were sleeping, Jaemin and Yuta's bedside light still on.

I got up and checked the clock; 11:11.
I smiled and made a wish 'I hope to be in a relationship soon~' I said in my head.

I grabbed my hoodie and fixed it as I was going to get a snack. I felt hands wrap around my waist and a hot breath on my neck.

"Where are you going?" Jinyoung asked in the crook of my neck. "No where, just getting a snack" I said and was about to open the door.

"I know what you can snack on" he said with a smirk

Should I make a smut in this? Memi is gonna make ittt if you guys wanttt