||18||

((I was listening to big bang making me hype😂that's why it's longer then usual))

"What?" Me and Jinyoung asked in union.

"You will be performing your dance in front of the school, for the assembly. For Valentine's Day." Jimin said again stopping in between words every so often.

We looked at eachother and sighed.

"What song will you want us to do?" I asked.

"Your audition song." Jungkook butted in.

We both nodded and made our way out of the dance studio.

We grabbed our bags and exited, ready to go to our last class for the day.

"I have P.E... you?" He asked.

"I have P.E as well... come on we're already late.." I sighed pulling along with me.

💫P.E💫
We entered,all eyes on us.

"Come on you two, jimin and Jungkook told us about the two of you so just get into the circle" our teacher Ms.Choi said.

We nodded and joined the circle, getting ready to play volleyball, they were picking teams.

"Y/N your on my team!" Yuri's friend, Doyeon said to me.

I nodded with a smiled and joined the other side on the volleyball net.

"Hm. Jinyoung your on my team." The other team leader, Daniel said.

He nodded and walked towards the group of people on his team.

💫DURING GAME💫
I hit the ball in which went over the net. No one was ready so no one hit it back.

My team clapped as we won the game.

We stepped out, to drink water and get ready for the bell to ring.

"And class, I would like to say.. hm Y/N and Jinyoung, why don't you say what you guys will be doing in two days?" Ms.Choi said.

We nodded and stepped up, "Well be performing on behalf of the dance club for the assembly, for well Valentine's Day." I answered.

They all oohed and aahed, the bell rung as Jinyoung rushed after Daniel.

I giggled and walked over to Yuri.

"OMG! What song are you doing?" Yuri asked.

"Say you won't let go" I answered and pushed the door open for her.

She smiled and walked out the door.

💫Performance day💫
"And now for the surprise we have Y/N and Jinyoung from the dance club! Performing for he kick off for Valentine's Day.

Some people gasped and screamed.

We took center stage and began to dance when the beat came.

People oohed as we finished.

We walked back towards Jinyoungs group of friends with a little smile on our face.

"I. SHIP. IT!" They all said and congratulated us.

We giggled and sat down watching the rest of the assembly.