||9||

We smiled at our creation and held it up. "Let's go put it up... it's getting kinda late anyways.." Jinyoung said and pointed out the window.

We all nodded and carried it towards the front of the school. The boys put it up and I helped bring tape out—since their much taller then me...—.

———————————————————-
We all said our goodbyes. Me and Jinyoung started to walk towards our house's.

"I think that was supposed to be a punishment but it was actually fun as hell.." I said emphasizing the 'punishment' part. He giggled and nodded.

"You wanna try our for the dance team two weeks, we could do a dance number together." Jinyoung said and stopped walking when the light turned red signaling us to stop walking.

"Sure! I actually love dancing! Maybe we can come up with a dance together tomorrow?" I asked remembering that it's Friday.

He smiled and nodded. We started to walk again when the light turned green.
————————————————————

I waved towards Jinyoung and walked to my front door opening it with a swift twist at the knob.

I ran up the stairs and plopped onto my bed and sigh.

"I should find a song..." I pulled out my laptop and started to search for songs and found many but it seemed it would be hard to make moves with the song.

Until I found one...
Say you won't let go.

I smiled and fell asleep.

*NEXT DAY*
I walked towards Jinyoungs house when he gave me his address.

I pressed on his doorbell and his door swung open. "Hello!" He exclaimed and let me in.

His house wasn't big but it was sure bigger then mines.

"So what song were you thinking?" Jinyoung said.

"Say you won't let go!" I said

He smiled and nodded. "Let's make some moves!" He exclaimed and ran towards the living room.

((pay attention to the first 2))

We didn't know that we made a little bit to much for the moves, moves that couples would do. Especially in the end...

"I think they'll like it.." I said and high fives Jinyoung. He smiled and sighed.

"I'm actually going to be gone for a few days to visit my parents. Soo... I'll only be able to see you a day before the try outs." He explained and sighed one more time.

I nodded. "I'll get going now bye Oppa!" I exclaimed and grabbed my stuff and walked out.