||33||

Me and Jeno raced up the stairs to my room and smiled as we reached the door at the seem time. "I win!" We both yelled in unison. He giggled as I entered the room.

I jumped on my bed with a big flop with Jeno slowly sitting on my bed. "I don't care just mess my bed up" I giggled and started to jump on my bed.

He smiled and started to jump as well. "I've never had so much fun in my life before~" Jeno said sincerely and smiled wider.

I giggled and tackled him on the bed. "Haha I'll let go if you say I won the game!" I said and held him down on the bed. He giggled and held me closer. "Nah, I'd rather stay like this~"

I tried to stand up but he kept his strong hold on me. "Oppaaa~~~" I said. He still didn't budge. I decided it wasn't worth the fight and hugged him back.

He giggled and closed his eyes. I closed my eyes as well and fell asleep in his arms while he slowly fell asleep as well.

*JINYOUNG POV*
I knocked on Y/N's door, her mother let me visit her for a while when I lied that I was her partner and we had to do a project together.

I didn't hear anything and thought she was asleep so I didn't care and opened the door. I was shocked to see Y/N laying on top of another guy. I clenched my fists tightly and examined her face.

She was smiling brightly with her hands placed right in the crook of his neck. He was smiling as well and had his hands planted right on her waist. I was jealous and knew this wasn't right.

Y/N would never think about cheating on me. Then again, we aren't a thing... I should have made it official so that no one could touch her like that, but for now.. I have I let it go and let it be until she comes to me.

I took a picture just in case she denied it. I walked back down the stairs and waved goodbye to her mother and who seems to be another lady that sat beside her.

I walked outside and walked back home.