||32||

I smiled as Jeno picked a flower out the ground and gave it to me. "For you miss~~" He said cutely.

I blushed slightly and took it. Felix giggled at my heated face and pinched my cheeks. "You're too cute~" he said while emphasizing the "Cute" part.

Jeno giggled and nodded. "Well I gotta go now, my house in right there" He said and pointed to a house that was just ahead of us. We waved goodbye and smiled.

I looked over to Jeno and smile, we continued to walk until my house came up. "Here's my house~" I said and pointed to a house. He looked at me a little confused and then pointed at the house next to mine.

"What?" I asked. "That's my house" he answered and giggled. I giggled and ran in my yard. He watched with a smiled on his face. I laid on the grass, looking up at the cloudless sky.

Jeno laid beside me and pointed at birds flying by, airplanes taking its flight, and some cars that passed while we laid down.

"Today is a beautiful day" he said. I nodded and looked at the flowers that were planted beside us. "I love these daisies~ they're really cute~~" I said and plucked one out of the ground.

He nodded in return and turned on his stomach to see the flower I picked out. " I don't know what's more beautiful. You or the flower~" He said with a cute tone.

I blushed slightly and poked his nose. "Stop being so cute Oppa~" I said back. Just then the door opened and then came out my mom and another lady, who awfully looked a lot like Jeno.

"Jeno-ssi?" "Y/N-ssi?" My mom and the other lady said at the same time.

"Yes?" We both said at the same time and then giggling at eachother. "You know Jeno?" My mom asked me.

"Yup! I was his tour guide actually~~~" I answered. "Jeno you should have told me this beautiful girl was your tour guide!" The lady who I think his Jeno's mom said and walked towards us.

Me and Jeno shot up and stood straight. "Y/N this is my childhood friend and we just noticed that we were neighbors~ they just moved in because of Jeno and you may know his position right now right?" My mom asked.

I nodded and answered. "He is in schooling so his manger let him live with his parents to finish up schooling before going back to promoting as a kpop idol."

Jeno smiles and only clapped. "Wow you actually did listen~" he teased. "Looks like you two got very close!" Jeno's mom said.

We both nodded and smiled. "So Jeno when were you born?" My mom asked Jeno. I was born on "April 23~" he answered.

My moms eyes grew wide " really? Same date as Y/N??" She asked.

"Yup we brought his up while we had the tour, we found out that Jeno is actually just a second older then me!" I exclaimed and looked at Jeno.

Our moms looked at eachother and then back at us. "You didn't tell me you were pregnant!!" They both yelled.

We giggled.