||39||

"So you guys are a thing?" Asked another one of them. "Well.. we've established that w-we like eachother" i said nervously. The nodded and made an 'o' shape with their mouth.

"Well that means I can steal you" one of them said and took my hand in his. I looked at him, he had beautiful dark brown eyes with light brown hair. "My name is Jihoon" he said with a wink. I blushed even more and looked away.

I looked behind us to see Felix, Jeno, Jisung, Chenle, Yuta and Jaemin walked towards us. I let go of Jihoon's hand and ran towards Jeno. He hugged me and looked a little shocked at the sudden change in my mood, I usually didn't like acting all cute and clingy to him.

"Hm?" He asked. I shook my head and held him. Jinyoung just watched in complete shock as some passing students watched as well. "What's wrong babe?" Jeno asked. That was all it took for me to become COMPLETELY red. I let go and looked at the floor nervously and hit his shoulder. He giggled softly and smiled.

"Wait you're with Jeno?" Jihoon asked. "You know who he is?" I asked. "Yup I bumped into him while I was dying my hair"he said. "Yeup" Jeno agreed. "And Yes I'm with him.." I said and held his hand. Jihoon was take a back. "Really?" "Yes really !" Jeno exclaimed.