||42||

I sat down by the window with Chenle and Jeno. I laid my head on the glass an looked out. "I'm so happy we get a little vacation!" Chenle exclaimed and bounced in his seat, causing little shifts in me and Jeno's seats.

"Chenle-ssi please be a little more quiet" Jaemin said, who sat in front of Jeno. "Oh, sorry hyung" Chenle apologized. I giggled softly and looked at Jeno who sat beside me.

"You tell your mom that we ain't dating yet?" I asked with a little smile. He nodded, "she was slightly disappointed but was happy when I told her we were close friend" he smiled.

"Good!" I smiled and caressed his hand. He blushed slightly, "sorry for dragging you into this mess" he said softly. I shook my head, "it's all fine oppa ~". He smiled slightly and looked out the window as well.

I slowly closed my eyes as the bus left the schools property.

*CHENLE POV*
As Y/N closed her eyes, Jeno hyung looked at her with a sweet expression. "Hyung..." I said softly.

He jolted and looked at me, "y-yes?" Jeno asked and rubbed his eyes. "Do... do you actually like noona?" I asked and pointed to Y/N. He took a moment to process what I said and nodded.

"I do... but, I don't want to mess our friendship up. I already told my mom that we weren't a thing... so... I can't just act like her boyfriend anymore.." He said softly and looked at noona again.

"Well.... you should tell her... just so... she knows" I said and turned my head to Jinyoung and Yuta who sat beside us.

*JINYOUNG POV*
I closed my eyes and Yuta fell asleep on the window. I sighed and looked over to Y/N, she's sleeping... I wonder what she wants to tell me when we get there... I hope I sit beside her on the flight there...

I looked at Jeno to see he had fallen asleep on Chenle, who also was asleep. I looked out the window and sighed, half an hour more until we get to the airport...

I picked up my backpack that I brought and brought my phone and earphones out, putting on my favorite song. I swayed my head back and forth as the beat started.

I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep as the song slowed down.

*Y/N POV*
I opened my eyes slowly and looked around, heh they look so cute when they're asleep. I grabbed Chenle's book that was about to fall and put in beside me.

I looked out the window, since it was kinda early the sky looked beautiful, blue sky's and nothing but blue.. no white clouds were blocking and it was beautiful.

Birds flew by, cars zoomed pass, people walking into shops that were close and many more. I took my phone out of my hoodie's pocket and turned it on.

I looked at my lock screen and smiled, it was a pic of me and Jinyoung smiling with ice-cream cones in our hand. I turned my phone off and closed my eyes again.