||11||

Me and Jinyoung turn our attention to the person who called us.

When we looked around for a while we finally meet eyes with Jimin. "Annyeong!!!" He exclaimed and ran towards us.

Me and Jinyoung got embarrassed and started to turned away from him, ignoring him completely.

"Hallo! Why are you guys ignoring me..." Jimin pouted and poked me and Jinyoung's cheek.

I gave in and looked at Jimin. "Please don't do that Jimin sunbae. You embarrassed me and Jinyoung." I blushed and flick his forehead.

He giggled and bowed. "Sorry guys. Anyways are you guys ready for the try outs tomorrow?" Jimin asked and tapped on Jinyoungs shoulder.

Jinyoung turned around and nodded. "We're ready!" We said in union. Jimin smiled. "Many people will be watching! Hwaiting!" He said and made a fist.

He slowly walked away and talked with his group of friends.

Me and Jinyoung giggled and walked towards our class.

*The next day*

I made my way towards the dance room and saw Jinyoung waiting by the door.

"Wow I cant believe were wearing matching clothes again." I giggled looking at his matching pants, shirt and flannel.

I smiled and opened the door. I saw many people sitting on the floor and many people standing on the side watching.

Me and Jinyoung walked towards Jungkook who was behind a table.

"Guys you should just sit and we'll call your names when it's your turn." He said and we walked away.

We sat next to a group of people who were pretty familiar to us.

"Ok now we are going to start!" Jimin said and every went silent.

"First let's welcome Jihoon and Daehwi!" Jungkook said and let them in the circle of people to watch them dance.

Me and Jinyoung got a little shocked because they didn't tell them they were entering.

The dances to Boy In Luv.

LATER•
I clapped and looked back at Jungkook who was going to announce the next person/ group.

"Next is Y/N And Jinyoung" Jungkook said. Some people had a shocked face. We walked over to Jimin and told him the song and part of song.

And we started dancing..((ofc focus on the first two again)).

Everyone started to clap as soon as we ended. We bowed and saw some people we still stunned.

"Good job Y/N."