||25||

LOOLLL I WAS LISTENING TO MONSTA X NEW SONG JEALOUSY AND IT FITS THE THEME OF THIS PART SO WELL

I pulled my rubber band off my wrist as I pulled it my hair in a pony tail, putting my backpack on my shoulder, And putting on my shoes.

I was supposed to help students from other places, from America, China, Japan and maybe from other parts of Korean, around the school.

I stuffed my phone into my pocket and ran out the door. I was going to be late to take the students around the school for a tour.

"What volunteer would be late for something like this? Oh well me of course!" I scolded myself and ran across the street.

The school came into sight as I had 5 minuets left to make it unruly the tour starts. Phew I'm safe for now.

I ran up to the students who were waiting in the front of the school.

I bowed and spoke "I'm sorry for being a little late!".

They all bowed and said hello. "Hey it's okay!" One of the boys said. I smiled and looked at him.

"The teacher said you all can introduce yourself before we start the tour." I said. They all nodded and started to introduce themself.

The boy all the way on the left started. "Hello I'm Chenle from China! Nice to meet you..?" He asked looking at me for my name.

"Oh oh can call me Y/N or what ever you want!" I exclaimed and smiled sweetly.

Chenle smiled and nodded. "Hi my name is Jisung, I'm from Seoul! Oh and I'm in the 3rd year." The next Boy who was a bit taller then Chenle.

"Hi I'm Jeno, I'm in the 4th year."
"Hi I'm Jaemin, And I'm also in the 4th year"
"Hi I'm Yuta from the 4th year, I'm retaking Senior year because I wasn't able to when I was a trainee for a year now."

I smiled. They all were very nice and I started to walk.

"Come on, time for the tour part!" I spoke up.

They all nodded as I guided through hallways and doors. Soon enough I saw Jinyoung with his friends.

I hid behind Jisung and giggled softly.

"Are you ok Y/N~ssi?" Yuta asked.

"Yeah, um. Just hide me please Jisung-ah" I said a little shaken.

"Mhm. Sure noona!" Jisung said loudly, grabbing the attention of Jinyoung and his friends.

SHOOT

I shut my eyes tightly hoping he wouldn't ask them where I was.

"Excuse me, do you know where Y/N is?" Jinyoung asked Jeno.

"Oh she's over there." Jeno said looking down at the floor and pointing to me, hiding behind Jisung.

Yuta shoved Jeno and muttered something in his ear.

"Oh thanks, Y/N? What are you doing?" Jinyoung asked, reaching out for me.

"Giving them a tour around the school." I answered truthfully.

"So who's this sunbae?" Chenle asked and smiled towards Jinyoung.

"Oh I'm Y/N's boyfriend" Jinyoung answered with a smile.

The 5 boys looked at me with wide eyes and their mouths open.

"Noona? Really?" Jisung asked me and backed off a little.

"Noooo.. Jinyoung~ why would you say that?!?!?" I yelled at Jinyoung.

Jinyoung giggles and walked away.