||44||

I held onto Jinyoung's arm tightly as we were about to take off. He looked at me and frowned slightly. "Something wrong?" He asked.

"I-I'm just a little afraid.. I haven't been on a plane in a long time.." I said softly. He nodded and held onto me as well.

"It's okay. You'll be okay. I'm here, just remember that" Jinyoung said and smiled. I smiled slightly and closed my eyes tightly as the plane took off.

I opened my eyes and saw we were already in the sky. "Woah, that was not as bad as I thought it would have been" I said and smiled wider.

He smiled and let go of my arm. "Yup, see what I told you." He said and smiled. I smiled as well and looked out the window. "Wow, this is cool!!" I exclaimed softly. He nodded and spoke, "hey Y/N, Ms.Lee told us that all groups will be sharing a room and there are 4 beds that can fit 2 people, do you... Think you wanna share with me?" He asked.

"Sure oppa~" I said and held his hand tightly. He giggled and blushes slightly. "Heh anyways, what did you want to tell me earlier?" Jinyoung asked. "I just wanted to tell you... that Jeno told his mom that we weren't a thing"

"Oh okayy" he said and secretly smiled. I nodded and closed my eyes again. I slowly fell asleep again. When I opened my eyes again, we already landed.

I looked to my left and saw that Jinyoung was asleep, "aw so cute~" I said and shook him awake.

"Come on Jinyoung Oppa, we have to go now" I said and smiled. He whined softly and opened his eyes.

I honestly don't know where this story is goingggg..