Chapter 7

It's Saturday morning and I'm sitting on my bed playing peek-a-boo with Trixie. Last night, Jason had carried me to my bed like he had promised. Actually, it was very sweet of him. This morning while combing my hair, I began thinking that he might not be all that bad but then I walked down stairs to found that he ordered pizza.

   For breakfast.

   I tried to protest against it but he had already eaten three slices. Even at eight in the morning, the pizza smelled so good and my stomach was growling, I couldn't help it. I had a piece of greasy pizza for breakfast and now I felt all icky. Uh! What a great way to start off my day.

   And my phone still wasn't vibrating while it laid on the nearby dresser. So much for waiting for my text Justin, I thought bitterly to myself.

   Outside it was raining. Okay, that was an understatement. There was a huge thunderstorm going on, making the whole sky going dark grey or a black-ish color. Every few minutes lightening would crack across the sky and a few seconds later would be followed by some thunder.

   Eventually, Trixie found me boring and rolled over. I pouted out my bottom lip, depressed by the thought of my own dog finding me boring to play with.

   And that's when it happened.

   Everything went black and immediately I screamed to the top of my lungs. And it wasn't one of those screams where it only lasted for two seconds and then it was over. I didn't stop.

   Suddenly, I heard my door slam open and a hand flew over my mouth only a few moments later.

   "Jennifer, stop fucking screaming. God damn, you'll make my ears bleed." Thanks Jason. Totally feeling the love man.

   "Shit!" He pulled his hand away from my mouth and held it against his chest. Even though it was dark inside the mansion and outside, I could still see the outline of everything, including Jason's body. "Did you just bite me?"

   I nodded. "Yeah! Someone needs to teach you how to stop cussing!" Even though it was too dark to see his facial expressions, I could practically hear him rolling his eyes.

   "Someone needs to teach the Princess how to have a little fun."

   "I know how to have fun!"

   "Yeah?"

   "Yeah."

   "Nah..."

   "Yes!" I screamed at him. He laughed and put his hands up in surrender.

   "Whoa, calm down." He continued to laugh.

   "No!" I jumped up and stood on my bed. Finally! I was taller than him! Even though I was only taller by a few inches, he still had to look up to me. "I won't calm down! What did you do?!"

   "What are you talking about?"

   I rolled my eyes and my anger grew. "You broke my house!" Okay that sounded stupid....

   He began laughing. Again.

   "Don't worry Princess. I didn't break your house. Mother Nature did that."

   "Stop calling me Princess!"

   "Stop screaming."

   "No! Fix it!"

   "Fix what?"

   I growled. Like literally growled like a animal. Uh! That pizza-breakfast was soo getting to my head... "Don't act like you have no clue what I'm talking about idiot! It's not like we always have causal conversations in the dark!"