one

It was the first official day of this new, exciting stage of my life. Today, I will be started my classes at SK Performing Arts University alongside my best friends. Time has gone by so fast, it's crazy. All my life I've dreamed of being on the big screen and today, I'm one step closer to building my talents and skills to work towards a future career on the big screen.

"Jo! We have to go or else we'll be late". My best friend and roommate, Borah, yells up the stairs.

"Okay". I yell back, grabbing my phone and bag before leaving my bedroom which I share with her.

In our house, it was 3 bedrooms that friends and I share. In one room, there are my friends Chan and Woojin. In another, there is my sister Yuna and her boyfriend Jeongin. Of course, the last bedroom is mine and Borah's. It was originally my aunts' house until I graduated and she then decided to move on and travel to other places, leaving me the house and the duty of taking care of my sister.

"Oh, it's our first day!". Chan smiles widely, dancing around a bit.

"I'm so excited, I couldn't even sleep last night". I say fast, meeting the others at the bottom of the stairs.

"Woah Jo, you're talking way to fast". Yuna laughs.

"Did you already have 10 cups of coffee?". Woojin chuckles.

"No silly, I haven't had any".

"Good choice". Jeongin laughs, appearing next to Yuna.

"Whatever guys". I laugh. "Let's go now".

"The no coffee squad is off on their way to their first day of school!". Chan yells, running out the door.

"Never say that again". Woojin yells after him.

"I'm living with children". Jeongin shakes his head.

"Hey! You're dating one too!". I laugh, pointing at Yuna.

Here we go.

****

"Welcome newcomers! My name is Choi Seungkwan, I'll be your new acting coach for this year". The instructor smiles widely.

"He seems nice". Borah whispers.

"Yeah, so far".

Being an actress has been a dream of mine since I was a kid; It also just so happens to be Borah's too. We loved performing in plays together, no matter what the plot was or if it was a big show. Both of us enjoyed being in front of an audience, it fueled our desire for acting on the big screen.

"Now, let's start by getting to know each other. One by one, please say your name, let's start with you". Mr. Choi points to Borah.

"Ah, hello I'm Hwang Borah". She waves.

"Next, please go". He points to me, signaling it's my turn.

"Hello, I'm Kim Joelle".

"That's nice, next please".

"I'm Lee Minho".

As people introduced themselves, the class dragged on until we had some work to do. Well by work, I mean we just took some notes or what to do and what not to do but Borah and I did get to know the kid sitting next to us, he was a little older than us but we instantly clicked.

"Seems to be that the class is over. Please get some sleep tonight, we will be jumping into a real lesson tomorrow. Have a nice rest of your day". Mr. Choi smiles, dismissing us.

Luckily, we only signed up for one class so now we had the rest of the day to ourselves.

"Hey, do you guys wanna hang out? I'm having a little get together with my friends and it would be cool if you guys came". Minho asks as everyone leaves the room.

"Yeah that sounds cool, could we bring our two other friends?". Borah asks

"Yeah, that's fine!". Minho smiles.

"Okay, they're over in the music hall".

While Chan, Woojin, Borah and I were starting at this school, Jeongin and Yuna were still in high school.

"So are you friends the same age as you?". Minho asks as the three of us make our way to the music hall.

"Uh not exactly, they are 20 years old while I'm 17 and Borah is 18". I explain.

"Oh, they're around my age. How'd you meet them?".

"We all went to the same school and we just became friends even if they were older, it didn't matter to us".

"I met all my friends at school too-". Minho was interrupted by Woojin yelling.

"Chan you're such a little kid! Stop running!". He yells.

"Kim Woojin, stop acting like my mom!". Chan yells back.

"That's them". Borah laughs.

"They seem...outgoing". He laughs along.

"Yeah". She smiles. "They're cool though, you'll like them".

"Chan! Woojin! I missed you". Borah runs over, acting all cute.

"Borah, stop that. It's weird when you do it, cute isn't your style". Chan laughs.

"Don't be mean just because your boyfriend here yelled at you".

"He isn't my boyfriend! Stop telling lies, child". Woojin stands up for himself against her. "Who's this?".

"Hello, I'm Lee Minho". He greets them.

"Hello, I'm Chan".

"And I'm Woojin, it's nice to meet you".

"We meet in our class and he invited us to hang out with his friends". I say, smiling warmly.

"Really? Sounds fun". Chan smiles.

"Hey old man, stop acting like you're Jeongin's age". Borah laughs.

"Rude". He pouts. "I didn't even do anything".

"Children". I roll my eyes. "So are you coming?".

"Yeah sounds fun". Woojin agrees.

"Okay, let's go". Minho smiles.

****

"Now, this is just our hang out place but I texted them before saying I was bringing people over so don't worry. Also, they are a bit crazy so be aware". He laughs as Minho brings us to a house hidden behind trees, away from neighbors.

"Oh don't worry". Borah laughs. "We live with these two kids and two others".

"Changbin, I told you to get the money. What did you do today? Tell me". A voice says sternly. Their voice almost sounded scary, scary enough to frighten me.

"Jis-". The voice was interrupted by Minho clearing his throat.

"Guys, I'm back. This is Borah, Woojin, Chan, and Joelle". He introduces us to the group.

"Hello". We greet them shyly.

"Hi". A boy in a black beanie says, pulling out his phone.

"Oh don't mind him, he's being moody. I'm Seungmin, it's nice to meet you".

"And I'm Hyunjin".

"I'm Felix".

"I'm Changbin".

They all smile warmly as they welcomed us, well...except the boy in the beanie.

"That rude boy over there is Jisung". Minho points to the boy in the beanie. "Don't take it personally for him not being welcoming, he's just moody".

Jisung looks up, glaring at Minho and just then I caught a glimpse of his face. I would have been lying if I said I didn't find this boy attractive. Just by a few seconds of looking at him, I could sense that I would be able to stare at him forever and not get tired of it.

"So, what should we do?". Seungmin asks.

From then on, we played games and just talked. I couldn't help but steal a few glimpses of Jisung now and then.

This isn't right. This doesn't feel right.