fifty six (pt.2)

My wrist was in serious pain but I had to get Taemin away from Jisung. My first instinct was to get up and hit him but I know my hit wouldn't be hard enough. I looked around the room until my eyes landed on a wooden stool.

I quickly ran over to it before picking it up and sneakily making my way back over the the two. Carefully, I position myself to where I can hit Taemin without his getting me and to where it would hit Jisung.

Here goes nothing..

My arms carry the stool down from the air, straight down on Taemin's back with a hard force, causing him to yell.

Taemin got up off of Jisung to only turn to me, his arm pulled back as if he was going to hit me but behind him, Jisung hit him hard in the back of the head with one of the legs from the stool.

His body falls down to the ground, his hands rubbing the back his head as Taemin's eyes were tightly shut.

"Hurry come on". Jisung says, grabbing my other hand as we quickly run away from Taemin.

We exit the room, running down the hallway.

"Jisung, the police are here". I say, my eyes looking out the window as we ran passed it.

"Good".

Before we even reached the main exit, loud shots echoed from behind us.

"He's shooting at us". I say, fear running through my body.

"We just need to get out those doors". He says, running fast as he is practically dragging me now.

As the light from outside got brighter and closer, another shot echoed through the building and before I know it, a painful sting pushes through my left side.

My breathe hitches in my throat, my pace gets slower until we get out the building. Police quickly rush in after hearing the shots.

As soon as we exit the doors, my knees drop down on the dark, cold pavement. My hand weighed Jisung down as my body lowered.

"Jo, what's-". He pauses before rushing down to my leave.

"He got me". I between shaky breathes, my voice a little above a whisper.

"No no no no, Joelle". Jisung looks down at me, holding my body close to him.

My eyes roll around as my eyelids close and open due to the lack of focus.

"HELP!". Jisung yells. "SOMEONE HELP ME".

"Jisung". I couldn't finish the rest of my sentence as my eyes started growing heavier and heavier.

"No Joelle, look at me. Hey look at me". He frantically says, trying to open my eyelids so that I look at him. "SOMEONE HELP".

Jisung's pov

"PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME". I yell out once more.

Tears rapidly filled my eyes as I held Joelle in my arms, trying to keep her awake.

A police officer comes running over, "What happened?".

"He shot her". I cry out. "Please call an ambulance, please just help her".

He nods, "I'm on it".

The officer runs to call for an ambulance and in his place, Chaelyn comes running over with Changbin.

"No, oh god". She says, tears falling from her eyes as she dropped down to the ground, her hands cupping Joelle's face in her hands. "Jo, come on, you have to stay awake".