twenty eight

Hours later, the party was still going on, Chaelyn and I didn't have to check up on the men since they've left already. Now, it was just Jisung, Changbin, Chaelyn and I dancing around in the crowd of people as Fendiman by Jackson Wang plays.

"Fendiman Fendiman Fendiman". We all sing, jumping around.

"Guys let's go to the park, there's one right near here. It's getting too warm in here". Changbin tries to say over the loud music.

"Yeah let's go, I need a break". Jisung chuckles as his hand moves up to fix his hair.

The four of us walk out of the house and out the front gates before finding our way to this park.

Unzipping my boots, I throw them off before running towards the swings.

"You really are a child". Jisung laughs as he runs after me and sits on the swing next to me.

"Guys, we've been in there for hours, it's already 3am". Changbin says as Chaelyn and him walk over.

"Shit, really?". Jisung's eyes widen.

"Hey watch that language". Changbin glares.

"Woah look at the stars". Chaelyn gasps as she stares up at the sky.

It was dark out, trees surrounded us as we all now we're laying on the grass just staring up at stars.

"They're beautiful". Jisung whispers.

"Yeah they are but they aren't you". I whisper back.

"Oh stop it". He laughs, his hand finding its way to mine.

"The time is going by so fast". Chaelyn laughs.

"What is it now?". I ask, propping my head up.

Chaelyn looks at her phone, "Its 4:36am".

"Have we really been here that long?". Changbin scoffs.

"Why don't we go back? You guys can sleep in the guest rooms if you'd like. My dad won't like if I'm gone too long". Chaelyn stands up.

"That's very nice of you but I better get Joelle home and Changbin too but we just live together". Jisung smiles.

"That's fine too, thank you guys for making this night fun for me". She smiles. "Come on, let's get out of here".

"You're taking me home? Chan is going to kill me for coming home so late". I say quietly as we walk back to Chaelyn's house.

"No, I'm just going to take you to mine. The others won't mind, plus I don't want Chan to kill you over that".

"Thank you Jisung". I smile.

Moments later, we arrived back at the dying party. Chaelyn takes me back up to her room so I can get my bag and the other things I brought.

"Okay, that's it I think". I smile, zipping up my duffel bag.

"Thanks for spending the day with me, you're the only person from SA who has actually spent time with me, I consider you my friend already". Chaelyn smiles.

"Aw Chae, you're my friend too, I'm glad I got to hang out with you today". I smile back. "I better get going before they come searching for me. Don't be afraid to text me, goodnight Chaelyn".

"I won't, goodnight Joelle". She smiles, closing the door after I leave.

Music was still playing as some people still danced downstairs.

How can they still be going?

"There you are. Ready?". Jisung smiles as I walk out the front door.

"Yeah". I smile. "I'm so tired".

"You'll be able to sleep pretty soon".

___________

"Hey, wake up". A voice says softly as a hand softly shakes my shoulder. "Jo, come on you can go sleep in Jisung's room but you gotta get up".

My eyes slowly open to reveal that I'm still sitting in the back of Minho's car.

"I didn't realize that I fell asleep". I laugh softly, trying to find my bag.

"I have your bag Joelle, come on let's get you to bed". Jisung says, helping me out the car as Changbin closes the door behind me.

"Thank you".

Changbin opens the front door, showing nothing but darkness throughout house.

"You can sleep in my room". Jisung smiles, leading me up a staircase and down a hall.

"I've never been in here". I say as we walked into his room.

Pictures of friends, family and various artist hanged on the dark blue walls.

"I printed out this picture". Jisung smiles, holding up the pictures of us from the arcade.

"I love it". I smile wide before yawning a bit.

"You must be tired". Jisung walks over to his dresser. "Would you like some clothes to change into? I'm sure that outfit won't be easy to sleep in".

I nod my head slowly in response.

"Shirt or hoodie?".

"Hoodie".

"Here you go". Jisung smiles wide as he hands me a pair of black shorts and a blue hoodie.

"Thank you". I smile back.

"I'm going to go get some water so in the meantime, you can just change it here if you want".

Jisung leaves the room, leaving me alone to change out of my clothes and into his. Slipping off mine and putting on his, they instantly felt comfortable. They seemed to give off a warm and safe feeling. Slight knocking could be heard from the door moments later causing me to jump a bit before opening it.

"I was just making sure you were dressed". He smiles. "You look cute in those, they make you look smaller".

I just laugh as I pull the hood itself over my hair.

"I'll go change, I'll be back". Jisung grabs a pair of black sweats. "You can lay down if you want".

"Okay". I nod.

Why does it feel awkward? We've been in the same room together before.

Minutes later Jisung comes back and I'm already starting to fall asleep.

"Goodnight Joelle". Jisung says from somewhere in the room, making my eyes reopen again.

"Wait where are you?". I ask, sitting up.

Jisung's head pops up from the side of the bed, "I was letting you sleep on the bed".

"So you're sleeping on the ground? Jisung get up here, this isn't the first time we've shared a bed, you know. I'll feel bad if I've kicked you out of your own bed". I pat the space next to me.

Jisung shakes head as he laughs slightly before getting up and laying down next to me on the bed.

"Why are you laughing?". I chuckle.

"Its nothing, I just never thought you'd want to share a bed with me".

"Ji, we have before. I may have been sleeping beforehand but we've shared a bed. It isn't a big deal".

"It is when the only thing I want to do is kiss you".

"Well what's stopping you?". I raise an eyebrow slightly.

"The time". Jisung laughs, wrapping an arm around me protectively. "Goodnight Joelle".

"This is the second time you've down this". I laugh. "Goodnight Jisung".

Seconds later, silence fills the both of us as we peacefully fall asleep.

Thank you Jisung, you're being so good to me.