fifty four

Joelle's pov

"Boss". A tall, well built man says, standing in the doorway as he nods to Taemin.

He scoffs, smirking as he does so, "Show time".

Taemin turns his back on us, walking towards the tall man in the doorway as the two other guys follow him. A loud bang echos in the room as the door closes behind the four men.

"What do you think he meant by that?".  I say softly to no one in particular.

"Maybe they're inside now". Daehyun says as he stand up, wiping the few drops of blood off his face.

"I hope he doesn't find them". I pause. "I don't want anyone else to get hurt".

"I'm sorry Joelle". Daehyun says soft as his head hangs low.

"For what?".

He looks up at me, "For everything that I've done".

"Daehyun, you don't have to be sorry. I've forgiven you a while ago...you're not like him". I smile at him.

He smiles back, "Thank you, Remi was right, you are really nice".

I just smile in response.

Being nice won't get me home..

Jisung's pov

"It's right behind this door but-". Chaelyn pauses as footsteps were heard as they were walking down the hall.

The five of us hide in what seemed to be a storage room. A small window was on the door so we were able to see out of it.

I put a finger up to my lips, signaling everyone to be quiet.

Chaelyn stands up a bit in order to see out the window but ducks down once someone begins whispering to another.

"Maybe we should start looking downstairs?". A voice whispers, causing a breathe of relief to leave my body.

'It's Hyunjin' I mouth to the others once I hear the voice.

Standing up, I brush the dirt off of me before opening the door.

"There's no need to look downstairs". I whisper in response to Hyunjin's question.

"Oh god you scared me". He chuckles softly. "But what do you mean?".

"He means that I know the way". Chaelyn says, walking out of the room with the others.

"Chaelyn". Changbin says softly, his look becoming soft as he engulfs her into a hug. "I was worried".

"Seo Changbin? Worried about me?". She teases.

Changbin smiles as he stares down at her, "All the time".

"I hate to interrupt this cute moment but we still need to get my girlfriend, remember?". I cough slightly, capturing their attention.

"Yeah let's go". Changbin nods, grabbing Chaelyn's hand.

I nod before going to the door Chaelyn told us about minutes ago. Placing my ear slightly against the door, not a single sound came from the room.

I nod to the others before swinging it open, revealing an empty room.

Both Changbin's group and my group walk in the room quietly, cautiously looking around us.

"He's gone, shouldn't we try and escape somehow?". A soft female voice asks somewhere in the room.

It's her, I would know that voice anywhere.

"Joelle, you're hurt, we shouldn't keep moving around". Another voice says.

She's here. I think in my head, a wide smile shining in my face.

I look around the room until my eyes land on two figures sitting together in the corner of the room.

"Go to her". Changbin whispers to me as he looks in the same direction.

I move out of the far corner of the room where everyone else was, smiling as I clearly can see her now.

"Joelle, look". A male voice says.

A loud gasp can be heard as her small body gets up and runs over to me, a small limp clearly being shown as she makes her way to me.

"Jisung". She says, tears welling up in her eyes as I tightly hold her in my body, spinning around as I do so.

"I missed you so much, I was scared and I wasn't myself and I didn't know what to do". I say, holding her closer to my body.

"I missed you too but I'm so happy you're here". She says, her voice cracking a bit as drops of water drop down on my shoulder.

I let go of her, smiling at her as I wipe her tears away. My eyes wonder down to her lips and before I know it, my head begins to lean down and I soon connect my lips with her naturally soft ones.

Our lips slowly move in sync as my hands move up to her face, cupping her cheeks softly in my hands.

We break apart in order to catch our breath.

I smile at her once more, "Are you hurt anywhere? What did he do to you?".

"I'm not hurt". Joelle smiles at me, shaking her head as she does so. "He just cut me up and hit me around a bit but believe me, I'm okay now".

"Okay you guys hugged and everything but I need some love too". Chan coughs, gaining our attention as he pulls her in a tight hug.

"I'm sorry Chan, I should have talked to you about meeting Yuna and everything, I should have told all of you, not just Minho".

"No it's fine, I'm just glad you're okay. Jeongin will be glad to know you're okay". He smiles, rubbing her back slightly as he comforts Joelle.

"Guys, we better get going before anyone shows up". Changbin says, walking up to us with Minho, Hyunjin and Chaelyn next to him.

"I'm sorry for leaving you behind, Daehyun told me to find them". Chaelyn says, pulling Joelle into a hug.

She smiles, "I know Chae, it's okay".

Minho and Hyunjin quickly give Joelle a hug before we all leave the empty room, guided by Daehyun who knew a way out.

I finally have her back....I can't believe it.