twenty four

Joelle's pov

Bright shining light filled the unknown bedroom as I woke up. It seemed beautiful yet calming. Jisung layed next to me as he still slept, his arm lazily wrapped around my waist. His hair a little messy and covering his eyes.

Pushing the strands of hair away from his face, my fingers brushing against his soft face.

"Gosh if only you remembered what I said". I say softly, my hand playing with his hair as he slept peacefully.

I smiled at the sight of him. He's so cute like this.

"I do". His soft voice says, his eyes still closed.

Has he been awake the whole time or did he just wake up now?

"I- what?".

"I heard what you said". Jisung opens his eyes. "And thanks for playing with my hair".

"I don't know what you're talking about". I hide my face with the blanket, a light shade of pink creeps onto my cheeks.

"Oh don't hide". He laughs. "How are you feeling?".

"A little sore but I'm okay. Why?".

"I was just wondering".

"Tell me". I lift half of my face up out the blankets.

"I wanted to take you out on a real date but if you're not feeling good then I have to put your condition first before anything".

"Well then I'm feeling fine, I'm not hurting at all".

"Joelle". He looks at me with the 'really' face.

"Jisung, I'm fine really, my arm just hurts a tiny bit but I'm fine". I smile.

"We could do something simple like go to the movies or we could go picnic or even go to an arcade or simply just go get some dinner". Jisung pauses. "What would you like?".

"Anything, I'm just in shock that you actually want this".

"Well, you and I have a date to plan for, let's get out of here". Jisung laughs, getting up and making the bed.

"I'm going to have to wash these for Chaelyn". I laugh, tugging at the black shorts and plain white shirt.

Jisung just chuckles in response as he cleans up the room, leaving it looking like we weren't even here.

"Come on, let's get out of here". Jisung grabs my hand, leading us out of the room.

"Jisung! Joelle! How are you feeling little lady?". Jaime asks, ruffling my hair.

"I'm fine. Thank you Jaime". I laugh.

"Thank you for letting us stay last night, I better get Joelle home before her roommates call for a search party". He laughs.

Okay that would be something that they would do.

"Are you sure? Would you guys like some breakfast?". Jaime raises an eyebrow.

"I'm fine thank you". I smile.

"I'm good too but hey, thank you again". Jisung smiles.

"It wasn't anything, you know that I would do that any day". He smiles. "P, can you drive these two home please".

"I'd be happy to". A man rushes over, smiling.

"He'll drive you both home. Be careful and Joelle, we'll get him, I'm sorry this had to happen to you".

"Taemin has always been like that towards me, I just can't seem to get rid of him".

"Hopefully soon he'll get over it. Have a nice day".

"Thank you!".
__

"We're here". P, the driver, says as he pulls up in front of my house.

"Thank you for driving us". Jisung smiles, opening the door and the two of us get out. The front door busts open and Woojin comes running out as soon as we exited the car.

"Oh my god". He pulls me into a tight hug, sending a slight pain throughout my body. "Oh I'm sorry, I'm just so happy to see you. I was so scared".

"Woojinie, I'm alright". I laugh.

"Good". He says but then his eyes turn serious. "Now what the hell are you doing? What the hell was that place last night?".

"It was our hangout for-". I cut Jisung off.

"For his friends. Changbin and him know a lot of people and that's where they go to hang out. They're very helpful and nice people, trust me".

I'm sorry for lying to you Woojin, I'm protecting you. Hey, at least it's a little true.

"Oh makes sense. I told Chan that you stayed the night with Jisung and I didn't mention anything about Taemin".

"Thank you". I smile, hugging him one last time. "I need to go shower".

"I'm going to go home and clean myself up. Take care and text me when you're ready". Jisung squeezes my hand, smiling.

"I will. Be careful, Jisung".

"The only thing I should be afraid of right now is Minho since he'll be picking me up". He laughs. "I'll see you guys later".

"Come on, let's get inside". Woojin wraps his arm around my shoulders, walking with me.

What a crazy time this has been.