eight

Jisung | 10:30 pm
Are you okay?

Joelle | 10:30 pm
What do you mean?

Jisung | 10:31 pm
You sent me that screenshot remember? The anonymous account....

Joelle | 10:31 pm
I'm fine, what was this "meeting" about?

Jisung | 10:32 pm
Uh um..i got in a fight

Joelle | 10:32 pm
are you serious? Are you okay?

Jisung | 10:32 pm
Yes I'm fine, I'm trying to walk to my house right now. Some person come from behind and started hitting me, they warned me to stay away 

Joelle | 10:32 pm
I'm so sorry jisung, I knew something was wrong with that:( I feel so bad

Joelle | 10:33 pm
Wait, what do you mean by you're trying?

Jisung | 10:33 pm
No, joelle, don't feel bad. It wasn't your fault, don't think of it as your fault.

Joelle | 10:33 pm
Okay but you didn't answer my second question. I'm more worried now

Jisung | 10:34 pm
The guy..or guys..hit me quite a few times but I got a few hits in too, it's kinda hard to walk

Jisung | 10:34 pm
you don't have to worry about me

Joelle | 10:34 pm
Where are you?

Jisung | 10:35 pm
Near the park downtown, I'm sitting at a bench near the pond

Joelle | 10:35 pm
Stay there okay? I'm borrowing Woojin's car. Stay where you are and don't move

Jisung | 10:35 pm
No Joelle don't

Joelle | 10:39 pm
Too bad, I'm already in the car.

_

10 minutes past and I finally made my way to the park. It wasn't that far from my house which was good.

"Jisung?". I ask, walking up to the only figure sitting at the park.

"Yeah". He doesn't turn around.

A loud gasp escapes my lips as I sit next to him.

Jisung's face was all cut up, some of the cuts were still bleeding, he had a forming black eye and more injuries than I could see, some probably hidden.

"Oh gosh". Tears begin to form in my eyes, threatening to flood down. "I'm so sorry".

"Jo, please don't cry". He reaches his hand over to my face but a wave of pain hits him instead.

He called me Jo...

"Come on, let's go get you cleaned up". I try to say without my voice cracking due to the tears.

"Fine but first you have to stop crying okay? This is not your fault, stop acting like it is. If anything this is my fault". Jisung forces a smile.

"Oh stop it. Come on let's go". I wrap Jisung's left arm around my shoulders, trying to help him walk toward Woojin's car.

"Thank you, Jo".

"No problem. Now, where am I taking you?".

"Just take me to the house Minho took you too. Remember where it was?".

"Yeah".

_

"Hey, Jisung, we're here. Come on". I open the passenger door, removing his seatbelt.

He slowly nods, helping me as he tries to push his body up and out of the car.

"Joelle? What-". Hyunjin opens the front door. "Oh my, what happened?".

"He got into a fight because of me".

"Kim Joelle stop saying it's because of you. It is not because of you so stop it". Jisung raises his voice, his voice slightly echoing due to the lack of noise around us. "Some guys just jumped me, it's not a big deal".

"Come on, let's get you inside". Hyunjin helped me carry jisung into the empty house. "Jisung, I told you about this".

"I had to. They told me-"

"Tell me later". Hyunjin and I lay jisung down on the couch. "Thank you joelle, I can take care of him, you better get home and get some sleep, it's late".

"Are you sure, Hyunjin?". I raise an eyebrow slightly.

"Yes I'm sure. Now go get some rest".

I smile lightly before walking back out the door, seeing Jisung looking like that definitely hurt me.

Why am I so worried about him? I barely know him.