thirty nine

"Raise and shine, sleepy head". I call out to Jisung as I poke his face slightly.

"No". He groans, dragging out the word before rolling over and taking me with him.

My body now lied on the bed with his arms wrapped around it.

I try again, "Jisung, you have to get up. Jaime wants us to do something".

"I just want to stay in bed".

I drag out his name, "Jisung". 

"Joelle". He does the same. 

"Jisung, come on, we have to get ready". I try and wiggle out of his grasp. "Don't make me get Minho".

"Oh? And what will he do?". 

"You asked for this". I smirk. "MINHO".

Within a minute, Minho came running into Jisung's room.

He pants, "What is it?".

"I tried waking him up and he won't get up, he just wants to sleep but we have things to do today". 

Minho chuckles, "I got this".

Minho grabs a pillow, hitting Jisung's body with it before ripping the blankets off him. 

"Han Jisung, get up now".

"Fine I'm up, calm down". Jisung groans. 

Minho smiles, "Great now get ready so you can attend to your plans".

"You should of just gave me a kiss". Jisung turns to me as Minho leaves the room.

"Well I would have but now we'll be late so get ready". I smile at him, getting up from the bed before leaving the room to give him time to get ready. 

::::::::::::

"So what's the job today, boss?". Changbin asks, sitting down on a small couch in Jaime's office. 

"Well, I'm sending the four of you to settle a deal with ease for territorial changes and we need them to sign a new contract for equal protection-- we basically need to renew our alliance to each other". Jaime says. 

Chaelyn speaks up, "I'm going too?". 

"Yes sweetie, I need you to be there because you've been with us longer and plus you'll be handling the contract renewal". 

"Can I ask what territorial changes are being made?". Jisung asks. 

"We're just expanding our territory more towards the south side". Jaime claps his hands together. "Now, here is the paperwork, this will take two to three hours at the most but afterwards, bring this back to me and you can either hang out here or go do something else but just make sure your phones are on". 

I smile, "We can do that".

"Thank you". Jaime smiles. "A car is waiting outside, good luck". 

"We'll be back soon, bye dad". Chaelyn smiles, giving Jaime a hug. 

Jisung grabs my hand, intertwining our fingers as the four of us walking out of Jaime's office and out towards the exit. 

"Chaelyn's hand looks lonely. Why don't you hold it, Changbin?". I joke.

"I- Joelle don't". Chaelyn blushes slightly.

Changbin grabs her hand, "I don't mind". 

"You're just a little matchmaker, huh?". Jisung laughs, squeezing my hand slightly. 

"I mean, look at us". I laugh with him. 

;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Around 40 minutes after leaving SA, the four of us arrived at a huge building with a huge sign that reads 'PALACE' in big red neon letters.