thirty eight

"And what are you going to do?". Chaelyn asks, her body leaning forward as she listens closely as I tell her what happened.

I sigh, "I'm not sure".

"How could she do that? Didn't your sister know about what Taemin was doing to you? That's so messed up".

"She saw him hit me once and ran to tell my friend but I don't know....this just seems weird still".

"Of course, it's not a normal thing that happens to everyone". Chaelyn pauses. "Maybe she is like....evil".

"What?".

"I mean, she had nice things like this Jeongin boy, her friends, even you. You've gone through a tough time and for her to turn against you like this is wrong on so many levels so she is obviously evil or something".

I look down at the table, "Maybe".

"Here's your order". The waiter smiles, placing two plates of food with our drinks in front of us.

Chaelyn smiles, "Thank you".

"Is there any work that needs to get done?".

"Hm...I believe my dad wants us to do some kind of deal but that's not until tomorrow".

"Us? As in you and I have to go?"

"Well yeah but Jisung and Changbin too". Chaelyn nods. "We have to go see my dad for more information on it".

"Oh okay. I think I'll feel more comfortable with the boys being with us because of last time with that guy".

"Oh yeah....that guy does it with all of our girls in SA but never with me for some reason".

"Maybe because of your dad". I laugh slightly.

"Look who is here, binnie!". A voice yells a bit before arms are wrapped around me. "It's my lovely girlfriend".

"Jisung, I think you are holding her too tight, she looks like she is about to pass out". Changbin laughs, standing behind Jisung.

"Bin, sit down, you guys can join us". Chaelyn smiles. "And Jisung, you're about to kill Joelle with that hug, please let go".

"ugh fine". Jisung rolls his eyes before sitting down next me.

"Oh gosh, I couldn't breathe". I laugh.

"Well I missed you, what do you expect?". He laughs too.

"Oh stop being all lovey dovey, we barely just got here". Changbin rolls his eyes.

"Changbin stop hating on Jiselle and ask out Chaelyn so he can experience this instead of hating it challenge". I saying, making Changbin blush slightly and Chaelyn choke on her drink.

"Jiselle?". Jisung raises an eyebrow.

"Oh Minho came up with the name forever ago, he said it was our 'ship name' i guess".

"How long ago?".

"Like when we first met". I said, making the last part really quiet.

"JISELLE!! THAT'S SO CUTE". Chaelyn shouts, capturing some peoples attention.

"Chaelyn, don't be so loud". I laugh, trying to brush off the disapproving looks from older people sitting near us. 

"Sorry". She laughs. "But anyways, what are you guys' plans today?". 

"We were just going to go hang out with our friends". Changbin shrugs. 

I give a fake cough, trying to signal that he should invite her to come over with us. 

Changbin shakes his head, "Would you like to come hang out with us?". 

"Yeah sure I mean I don't have anything else to do today". Chaelyn smiles.

Operation: set Changbin and Chaelyn up is a go. 

_____

"Now, they know about everything that is going on so you don't have to worry about anything". Jisung laughs, informing Chaelyn about everyone as we reached the front door. 

"I betting that Binnie will get jealous". I laugh.

"How much?". Jisung raises an eyebrow slightly 

"$10?".

"You're on". 

"I know that I will win". I smirk.

"Oh-". Jisung was interrupted by Changbin.

Changbin rolled his eyes, "Can you guys stop so we can go inside now?". 

"Yeah let's go". Jisung smiles as he opens the front door. 

From the moment we opened the door, Chan's voice echoed from the living room, "Joelle? Is that you". 

"I literally just walked in". I mumble. "Yeah it's me, Chan".

"Jojo! Quick come here". Jeongin shouts from the living room. 

The five of us walk into the living room to see Seungmin and Hyunjin laying on top of Jeongin like some kind of dog pile. 

"Get off my son!". I laugh, jumping on the two of them causing load groans and laughter to escape. 

"Joelle, get off! You were supposed to help me!". Jeongin exclaims. 

"INCOMING!". Jisung yells, jumping on all of us as he continues the dog pile. 

Hyunjin tries to kick Jisung, "Han Jisung, get off". 

"CHANNNN". Jeongin shouts, trying to get up but fails due to everyone laying on him.

Chan shakes his head, "You guys, get off of him".

"Yes dad". I laugh, pushing Jisung off me as he helps me up. "Anyways, I would like to introduce you to my friend, This is Chaelyn".

I look at her, "Chaelyn, that's Chan, Woojin, Minho, Hyunjin, Seungmin and underneath him is Jeongin".

"Hi, it's nice to meet you guys". She smiles.

"Oh hello, I'm Minho, Lee Minho". He says, pushing past the boys to shake Chaelyn's hand as he smiles big.

"Okay". Changbin coughs, pushing Minho away from Chaelyn. "What should we do?".

"I don't know about you but Jisung owes me $10". I laugh.

Jisung laughs as he hands me the money, "Ugh you're a loser".

"Yeah but I'm YOUR loser".

"And that you are". He pulls me into a tight hug.

Maybe this won't be so bad....