twenty two

tw // fights, mentions of blood, swearing

Joelle's pov

The bus ride from the Hyunjin's house to the south side of the city only took about 15 minutes. It's go time, I have to find this alley and I have to do it quickly.

My phone chimes again as I'm running down the street, trying to find this specific alley.

Anonymous | 7:57pm
Clock is ticking, jojo

As my legs kept on running past people and businesses, I saw the sign to Kim's cafe. It was towards the darker part of the street where there was only about a few people.

Great.

"I don't want her to come here, just kill me! All you're going to do is hurt her". A voice yells.

Woojin...

I turn quickly into the alley, gasping as I see Taemin standing over Woojin as he's stuck laying on the ground.

"Get away from him". I yell, glaring at him.

"Joelle, get out of here!". Woojin yells, earning a punch into the stomach from Taemin.

"Please stop hurting him, just let him go Taemin, I'm here now". I plead, tears forming in my eyes as I look at Woojin laying there.

His face was all scratched up, the collar of his grey shirt was stretched out and ripped, blood was dripping from his nose.

"Fine". Taemin crosses his arms. "Get out of here".

Woojin jumps up, running towards me.

"Please get out of here, I got this". I say, rushing into Woojin's arms.

"What the hell are you going to do? Smile at him?". Woojin hugs me tighter.

"Run and call Jisung". I whisper quietly into his ear.

He nods hesitantly, letting go of me before running back down the street.

"That took a while". Taemin smirks. "I almost fell asleep".

"Oh shut up". I glare as he walks closer.

"What are you going to do, baby?". He smiles more.

"The question is, what are you going to do? You're weak, you have to manipulate people just to get what you want".

Taemin's big hand collides on my cheek as a loud slapping sound erupts into the small alley, "Have you not learned after all these years? Don't talk to me like that".

"I hate you". I glare, rubbing the forming red mark on my face.

"Oh baby, I'll give you something to hate". He smirks.

Jisung please hurry.

Jisung's pov

Its been a while since Joelle left and I'm still worried.

What could have possibly happened? She wasn't even sick this whole day.

"Ji, Woojin is calling you". Minho calls out, dragging me from my thoughts.

I look down to see my phone ringing.

"Hello?". I answer, getting up and walking outside.

"Jisung, we need you". Woojin sounds like he's gasping for air.

"Is everything alright?"

"Joelle....stuck in alley...Taemin. He pushed me into a van as I was grabbing food for everyone at the house and he...he used me to get to her. Please come, she asked me to call you. Please hurry, he's going to hurt her".