twenty

"We're here, miss". The driver says, pulling up in front of a small business facing the Han River.

"Thank you". Chaelyn smiles and the two of us get out of the car.

"This is it?". I ask, taking in the view.

"Yes". She turns to look at me. "Now, remember to be nice, look pretty and flirt if we need to. This deal is important to my father, usually it'll be the leader working the deal but his son has been doing it lately".

"What do I say? It's literally my trial run, I barely walked into your dad's office an hour ago".

"Tell him that he looks good, tell him his hair looks amazing, tell him his eyes are beautiful, just convince him to sign the papers, thats literally all".

"Okay". I sigh.

Chaelyn leads us towards the front door. Inside looked like your average business or just until you see a man standing in the back corner.

Chaelyn holds up the folded pieces of paper, showing the man and he walks down the hall to open a door for us.

"Don't be scared". She smiles, rubbing my shoulder slightly to calm me down.

If only Jisung was here, he could take over for me. I have no idea what I am doing.

"I told you, I didn't want you back here until the job was done". A voice says loudly, clearly the person is angry.

"But sir-".

"No, get out and get the job done". The voice yells and a small man, probably around 30, runs out of the office.

"Having some trouble?". Chaelyn giggles, knocking on the door.

"People just don't understand how to finish a job". The man shakes his head. "May I help you?".

"I'm here to renew your deal with SA". Chaelyn says, dropping the papers on his desk.

"And who's that?". He points towards me.

"She is with me".

"Why should I sign it this time? Is Jaime having financial problems again?". He scoffs.

"Oh honey, we never did but you though". Chaelyn pauses, looking at him. "You shouldn't assume rumors, I mean look at you".

What happened to being nice? Oh my god what do I do.

"I want to talk to the new girl, not you. It didn't end well last time".

Chaelyn tilts her head, signalling me to go over to them.

"What's your name, baby?". He smirks.

Ew.

"Joelle". I gulp slightly.

"Come over here, let me look at you".

Holy shit what is this. Okay Joelle, just remember what Chaelyn said. I think to myself, trying to smile.

I walk around to the other side of the desk as he pats his lap, signalling me to sit. Ew.

"Your hair looks amazing. What do you do to it?". I smile brightly, running my hands through his black hair causing his cat like eyes to squint as he smiled.

"Oh nothing much, just a little gel". He smiles, tracing small shapes on the exposed prts of my skin through the holes in my jeans. "You're really pretty, honey".

I want to leave, this is not what Jisung said would happen.

"Pretty enough for you to sign the deal?". I giggle. Come on Jo, make it believable.