forty two

Today was the day. Today I would meet with Yuna, or at least try to. I just hope nothing bad happen, I'm praying. The early morning sun shined through the partially closed blinds, lighting up the bedroom while quiet voices were talking downstairs as pans bumped together. 

I turn my body over to meet Jisung's as he slept quietly. His blonde hair softly fell onto his face as he cuddles into the blanket. Jisung's eyelashes looked so long yet so full, his lips were slightly parted from each other. Before I know it, my hand reaches up, pushing his hair out of his facing before it rests on his cheek, softly rubbing his face with my thumb. 

"You're so handsome". I whisper softly. 

When I first met him, I never thought we would get this far. I thought it would have just been me having a crush like I was in high school again.

"Do you ever sleep in?". Jisung says softly, his eyes were still closed but his left arm wrapped lazily across my torso. 

I smile, "Not when a literal angel is sleeping next to me".

"Kim Joelle calling ME an angel? Wow I feel honored". Jisung chuckles, open his eyes as they meet mine. 

I laugh in response, pulling the white blanket up so it covers my face. 

Jisung smiles, "You're so cute".

;;;;;;;;;;;

Finally, the clock hit 2pm and I was still getting ready for the day but time felt like it was going by faster and faster. 

Earlier I had taken a shower so all I had to do was get dress, do my hair and makeup and then go. 

Currently, I was putting on my outfit which consisted of a black Adidas cropped shirt, some black leggings, an olive green bomber jacket and my black and white vans. My hair was brushed and curled while my makeup was my simple everyday look I always had. 

"Joelle! Chaelyn is here!". Chan yells up the stairs for me to hear. 

"Okay". I yell back. 

I quickly grab my bag and phone before walking out the room and down the stairs. 

"Hey girl". Chaelyn smiles as she puts her phone in her sweater pocket.

She was wearing a simple floral skirt, a white shirt and a black cardigan sweater finished off with some black ankle boots. Her hair was also thrown up into a messy bun. 

"Aw you look so cute". I laugh as she giggles.

"Are you guys going somewhere?". Hyunjin asks, noticing my bag. 

Chaelyn smiles again, "Oh, I'm taking Joelle to the mall". 

"I think that's a good idea". Chan nods his head. 

"Just be careful and bring her back". Jisung shakes his finger jokingly. 

"Yes sir, I will". She laughs. 

Jisung gets up and engulfs me into a hug before pecking my lips. 

"Have fun, alright? Lets watch a movie tonight when you get back". He smiles. 

"I will but I get to pick the movie". 

"That's fine". 

"Jo, come on". Chaelyn says, walking closer to the door.

"I'll be back soon". 

"Be safe, love you". Jisung leans down and gives me a kiss.

I smile, "I love you too".