ten

"So he really wants to help you with your innocence?". Borah raises her eyebrow slightly as she sits on her bed, watching me do my makeup.

"Yeah I guess. This whole thing gives me a reason to hang out with him so I'm not complaining". I laugh.

"True". She laughs along. "I'm going to pick out your outfit, stay right there".

Minutes later she steps away from the closet, clothes folded over her arm.

"You have two options". Borah lay's down both outfits on her bed.

Outfit one was a beige skinny strapped bralette, black jeans with a rip in the knee and some black ankle boots. The second was a black velvet crop top, high waisted shorts with some black and white vans.

"You do know it's freezing outside, right?". I laugh, in shock.

"Yes but you'll look good. Now pick".

"I like the first outfit, I won't be that cold at least".

"Perfect, now go change and you better hurry, it's already 8:45".

I curse under my breathe, quickly grabbing the clothes before leaving to the bathroom.

_

Exactly at 9, there was loud knocking on the front door, soft voices followed the knocking.

"Joelle! Come down here". Jeongin's voice echoes from downstairs.

Quickly grabbing my phone and my small shoulder strapped purse, I walk out the room and down the stairs to the front door.

"Ready?". Jisung asks softly, almost sounding like an angel that doesn't do anything wrong.

"Yeah". I smile.

"Be back before 3 am! You better have your keys too!". Woojin yells from the kitchen.

"I have them, bye woomama!". I joke.

"You look good, and I see you dyed your hair lilac". Jisung smiles as we walk down the driveway. "It looks really good, I told you it would".

"Thanks. Someone told dying my hair lilac would be good". I laugh lightly.

"They must be a genius". He smiles. "So at this party, be aware of drinking and stuff, okay? Just stay with me, alright?".

"Okay".

I like this side of Jisung. The soft, nice and caring side of him. Yes, I haven't seen the mean side or the "bad boy" side that Minho and Felix say he has but this side of him is nice. I enjoy it. 

_

"Hey! Jisung, you made it!". A boy yells over the loud music. "Oh and who is this, Ji?".

"This is Joelle".

"Well hello Joelle, I'm Park Taehyung". Taehyung smiles but soon fades away as people start arguing in the back of the room. "Please enjoy the party, excuse me".

"He's...nice".

"Yeah but he's like me".

Like him? What does that mean?

"Jo? Jo, is that you?". A familiar voice calls out.

"Oh no". I say loud enough for only Jisung to hear.

"What? What is-". Jisung is cut off by Taemin coming up and trying to capture me into a hug, causing me to slightly hide behind Jisung.

"Oh hi Jisung, how are you? You know Joelle too?". Taemin gives a fake smile.

"Jo, how do you know him?". Jisung asks me, totally ignoring Taemin.

I look at Jisung, "We dated for 3 years during school, he was very-".

"Loving, right?". Taemin smirks.

"No you asshole, you abused me jerk. How is that loving?". I say, gaining confidence that I didn't even know I had.

"Yet you stayed, didn't you".

"Because I thought I loved you but now, I know that dumping your ass was the only thing I loved".

"Is that true?". Jisung speaks up.

I nod in response.

"I've never liked you, we're rivals, and I never will like you. After hearing what you did to her makes me want to hurt you but I won't because you'll get your time soon enough. You better leave her alone and never speak to her again, don't even think about her. If I hear that you try to contact her, you'll be sorry". Jisung backs away from Taemin, grabbing onto my hand before leading me towards the kitchen.

"I'm sorry if that seemed overprotective but I-".

"Jisung, it's fine don't worry about it. I really did appreciate what you did". I smile up at him.

"Anytime sweetheart". He winks, his attitude changing.

"Stop". I drag out the word, covering my face.

"Let's get some drinks". He laughs.

_

Chan | 3:44 am
Joelle? Where are you?

Chan | 3:44 am
I know you're an adult now but you were supposed to be home before 3 am

Chan | 3:44 am
I'm the only one awake in the house

Chan | 3:45 am
Jo, can you please answer me? You're starting to make me worried.

Chan | 4:26 am
Seriously joelle, where are you?

Chan | 4:30 am
Kim Joelle answer your damn texts

Chan | 4:56 am
If you don't answer in the next 10 minutes I'm going to track your location

Joelle | 4:57 am
Chan?

Chan | 4:57 am
Thank god.....finally you answered!

Joelle | 4:57 am
This isn't Joelle

Chan | 4:58 am
Then who is this

Joelle | 4:58 am
This is Changbin, I'm a friend of Minho and Jisung, we've met before

Chan | 4:59 am
And why do you have joelle's phone?

Joelle | 4:59 am
I guess Jisung and Joelle went to a party, they came walking into my house drunk but they're okay. Joelle is sleeping right now, I'll make sure to drive her back home when she wakes up, okay?

Chan | 5:00 am
She had me worried sick...thank you so much Changbin. I thought something bad happened, thank you again

Joelle | 5:00 am
No problem

read.

__
A/N:

Hello, it's ya girl aka the author. So I want to know how this book is so far? I feel like it's all over the place and it doesn't have any ideas but trust me, as we get deeper into the story, it'll be good (I hope).

But thank you for 100+ reads already! It means so much♡♡♡