fifty

Joelle's pov

Once Daehyun left, Taemin began talking to me about Yuna and how she was "perfect for the job".  Personally, I think this is all fake between them or at least it's one sided.

Currently, I sat on the floor of the cell. The usual. This time, the entire building seemed to be dead silent as if there was absolutely no one here. The darkness and silence can really make someone feel lonely...

Slowly, my head leans against the wall as my eyes begin to close and before I know it, my body is laying on the thin mattress as I fell asleep on my own.

Maybe things will change.

Jisung's pov

"Wake up, sleepy head". A voice says softly, waking me up from my dream less sleep.

My eyes shoot open to see her, to see my one and only, to see Joelle.

"Joelle". I say, quickly getting up out of the bed before tightly holding her body against mine as tears fell. "I missed you so damn much".

"What are you talking about?". She laughs. "I haven't gone anywhere".

"But you- never mind". I smile as I play with her hair slightly. 

She giggles, "Come on, breakfast is ready". 

Joelle takes my hand as we walk out of the room and towards the kitchen. However, it was odd that none of our surroundings looked like the safe house nor did it look like Minho's house.

"Jisung! How are you feeling?". Changbin asks, passing me a plate full of food. 

"Uh much better I guess". I pause. "Where's Chaelyn? Is she coming over today?". 

Changbin laughs before giving me a confused look, "Who's Chaelyn?". 

"Hey guys, we're back from work...let me just say that the night shift at the store is awful". A soft female voice says.

Seconds later, both Yuna and Borah come walking into the kitchen.

"Borah! Did you bring me left over chicken?". Woojin chuckles. 

"Sorry Woojinie, Taemin wouldn't let us". 

"Taemin?". I ask. 

"Yeah, our boss". Yuna laughs.

Moments pass by and it's only Joelle and I left in the kitchen. She sat next to me at the table as I finished my breakfast. 

"Please be strong Jisung but no matter what happens, I want you to keep your promise you made to me". 

"Joelle, I-". 

"No. You have to wake up, you have to be strong...be strong for me". She looks at me right in my eyes. "You must wake up. I love you so much but please keep your promise...move on, go have a happy life".

"I want to have a life with you".

Joelle smiles as she gets up and walks over to me. She places her soft hands on my face, rubbing it slightly as a way to calm me down. Her eyes sparked in the early morning sunlight. One hand move up to my forehead, pushing my hair back before gently kissing my forehead, "Wake up". 

- end of dream -

My eyes shoot open as my body flings forward so I'm now wide awake, sitting on the bed. huh, i don't remember falling asleep..but that dream...

"It's almost time, get ready!". Minho yells from downstairs. 

Various yells of 'okay' could be heard from the others. 

I look over at the time, its 11:30. Lets get this over with.

Quickly, I get up to put on some black jeans, a grey shirt, and a back sweater along with my black and white vans. My hair was just simply brushed, my eyes were slightly puffy from the lack of sleep I've been having. 

A million things ran through my mind, mostly fear and rage but I couldn't seem to get my mind wrapped around this entire situation. I've been wanting to have Joelle back for the longest time now but now that the time is finally here, I don't know how to handle this. 

"There's some pizza in the kitchen if you want some". Felix says, knocking on the door frame.

I turn to smile at him, "Thank you, I'll be down there in a second".

Felix smiles before turning around and walking out of sight.

This is finally happening but this feels weird

Grabbing my phone and a plain black baseball cap, I walk out of the room  and make my way to the kitchen.

"Hurry and eat up guys, Jaime already texted me". Changbin says before taking a sip of his coca cola.

I grab a slice of pizza before taking a seat next to Minho.

"Hey, are you okay?". He asks, looking at me once I sit down.

I look at him and smile, "Yeah I'm fine".

Before he responds, Chan begins speaking loud enough so we could all hear.

"So, I know I'm not like Changbin or Jisung but I'll be glad to join in on getting Joelle back. Park Taemin needs to pay". He pauses. "But I also thought about the situation and I.....I think only the older hyungs should go".

"Older hyungs?". Seungmin asks.

"That's a good idea". I pause. "I don't know why but I have this weird feeling about later on and I do agree with Chan. I think Felix, Seungmin and Jeongin should stay here, maybe Hyunjin if he wants to but the other three? No".

Hyunjin shakes his head, "I want to go".

"Just make sure she's safe, Joelle is like a sister to me". Jeongin says, he's eyes focusing on the plate in front of him.

"Then it's settled". Changbin says before looking at the time. "We better get going".

11:48 pm.

I nod, "Yeah let's go".

"Be safe, hyungs, please". Felix smiles at us before walking away towards the living room.

I promise, Felix.