nineteen

"Joelle! Where did you go". Chan asks, rushing to the front door. "Oh Jisung".

Jisung smiles, "I'm sorry, I texted her to see if she wanted to hang out". 

"Oh no it's fine! I'm glad she got out of the house". Chan smiles back.

"I was going to take Joelle to see Changbin, he's been asking about her, is that alright?".

Woojin laughs, "You're asking us as if we're her parents". 

"You guys always act like you are". I say, laughing a bit. 

"Well that's fine". Chan chuckles. "Jo, please be back before midnight".

"Okay, dad". I laugh, walking up the stairs to my room, Jisung follows behind.

"Okay, you're going to need to change". He says, right after closing the door.

"Okay". I sigh, emptying the shopping bags filled with items.

"Here, this'll do". Jisung says, laying out an outfit on my bed.

Laying there was a cropped plain grey tank top, some ripped jeans, and a black leather jacket to go along with it. 

Simple.

I quickly walked into the bathroom, changing into the outfit before brushing my hair and leaving it down. I touched up my makeup before walking out. I added a gold necklace that I received from Woojin one year for Christmas and before I knew it, I was ready to go.

"Here". Jisung hands me some black boots that were sitting in my closet.

"I didn't know I had these". I laugh slightly, putting them on. "Are you sure this looks okay?".

Jisung looks up and down. "Yes it does".

I nod, grabbing my phone and putting it in my back pocket.

"Have fun kids!". Yuna giggles, looking up from her phone as Jisung and I walk down the stairs.

"You and Jeongin are the only kids here". I laugh. "I'll be back later, bye guys".

"Now off to meet Jaime". Jisung says as I close the door behind me.

"Who is Jaime exactly?". I ask, looking forward as the two of us walk down the street.

"Well he's our leader, the big boss. I'm not sure how to put it but he isn't like other leaders. Jaime is nice and sweet and is actually worried if one of us get hurt, he's the one who has connections with the police so we're covered. The reason why we are rivals with the Sorty gang is because Taemin's father killed Jaime's parents in a deal and because of that, Jaime has always hated them".

"That's awful". I shake my head. "When Taemin and I dated in high school, his family seemed so loving".

Jisung scoffs, "They're twisted". 

"Do you think he'll let me help?".

"Who, Jaime?". Jisung's pauses. "I think he will. He was all for it when I brought Changbin and with your appearance, it may help out more than you think".

"My appearance?".

"You're beautiful Joelle, he'll most likely take you in because he'll send you on tasks that we can't do. He'll most likey send you to work with his daughter".

"You mean...sleep with someone?". I gulp, causing Jisung to laugh out loud.

"No Joelle, I mean like getting close to someone and sweet talking them into a deal or something along those lines. Here, you're never forced to do that".