fifty two

No pov

After what felt like a million years, our knight was now on his way, his trusty companions by his side, to save the princess from the dreadful evil dragon. 

The knight felt had a ton of bundled up anger inside his stomach. He hated the evil dragon for taking the princess from him, he just wanted the dragon to leave her alone.  

He could imagine it know...he could imagine the wide, happy smile that would appear on his face once he knows the princess is alright. 

All he could think about is holding her in his arms and never letting go. 

The knight loved the princess and she loved him but the evilness still lingered in the air. The knight didn't do the nicest things in the SA kingdom but in the princesses eyes, he was an angel blessed upon this world...he was her muse. 

The dragon was an evil one, he once loved the princess and she loved him as well but once someone goes dark, they're always like that. The princess couldn't handle that but for some unknown reason...the nasty dragon won't leave her alone. 

Happy endings aren't supposed to be happy forever, things happen and with this story, evil things happen. 

Joelle's pov

"Take the blindfolds off, I want the both of them to look at me". Taemin says, his voice sounding very strict and angry. 

A cold hand brushes across my face as the blindfold is taken off my eyes, revealing a lit up empty room. My feet were tied together as my hands were tied behind me as I leaned against a cold metal pole. 

Beside me sat Daehyun in the same position as me, a blank expression flashed across his face. 

"Joelle, did you tell Daehyun to talk to Jaime or did he do it himself?". Taemin says, this time his voice sounding almost babyish as if he was talking to a little kid. 

I chuckle, "What makes you think I would tell you?". 

His large, cold hand comes across my face, slapping it hard, "Did I ask for backtalk? No, I didn't so from this point on, give me the straight answers or I will kill your friend". 

Taemin clears his throat, "Would you like to see them?". 

I give no response behind he turns around, nodding to a couple of guys who quickly leave the room. 

"I would choose your next words wisely, if I were you". He smirks. 

The men return as they bring in someone, a black cloth covered their head.

Taemin waits until the men are standing in front of us before harshly pulling the cloth off the persons head. 

My breathing stops as I stare up at the person, my heart pounding so hard.

"If you don't answer my questions with the right answer, I will kill the lovely Jeon Chaelyn". He smirks as he runs his fingers across her jaw. 

"Fine, I'll be honest...no joking around". I sigh, looking at Taemin and back at Chaelyn. 

(30 minutes before) Jisung's pov

We all arrived at the location but to be safe, we were at the beginning of the street so we wouldn't get caught. 

"Is everyone here?". Jaime asks and we nod. 

"Now everyone is". A soft female voice says behind all of us causing us to all turn around to see Chaelyn standing there. 

"What are you doing here? I told you not to come". Jaime sighs. 

"I followed you guys". Chaelyn pauses. "I told Joelle that I was coming back to get her and I will not forget those words. She's my friend and I cannot just sit back and not do anything". 

"Jaime, she can stay with me, I'll keep her safe". Changbin says, stepping into the conversation. 

"I actually have my own plan for me". She says softly. 

Jaime clears his throat, "Well, what is it?". 

"Well it involves me going in there alone-". 

Changbin shakes his head, "No, I'm sorry but I can't let you be in there alone again". 

"Changbin, please just listen...I would just go in there and hopefully he'll put me with Joelle and if he doesn't, I'll find my way to her. I'll be your person on the inside but I just won't be able to communicated with you all". 

"That could work actually". Jaime says softly.

Changbin's eyes widen, "Are you serious? You cannot be serious, right?".

"Listen, we are out here, we're going to be in there soon. Chaelyn is a tough girl, she can defend herself in there". 

"I'll be fine". Chaelyn smiles to Changbin. 

"30 minutes". Changbin pauses. "I'll wait 30 minutes and then my group and I are going in there, I don't care what anyone says". 

"Give me everything you have and then get over there but don't say a word about this". Jaime says as he reaches out to take Chaelyn's phone and keys.

"I'll see you guys in there". Chaelyn smiles before walking closer to Changbin. "30 minutes". 

She walks quickly down the street towards the warehouse. 

"Now that we have to wait a bit". Jaime clears his throat. "Let's get a plan going". 

Joelle's pov

"Fine, I'll be honest...no joking around". I sigh, looking at Taemin and back at Chaelyn.

"That's the spirit". Taemin smiles, sitting Chaelyn next to me before tying her up like how Daehyun and I were. "Now, who's idea was it to tell Jaime?". 

I look over at Daehyun who just nodded, signaling that I could tell him. I give him an apologetic look before turning to face Taemin. 

"Daehyun told me he was going to". I pause. "...Junyoung was in on it too". 

"Junyoung?". Taemin looks at Daehyun. "What do she mean?". 

"He works with SA as well as Sorty". 

He turns to Chaelyn, "Does he really work with SA?". 

She nods.

Taemin's face grows in anger as he harshly hits the pole, "Is SA coming?". 

Chaelyn shakes her head, "No they aren't, it was just me". 

"Liar". Taemin pulled a medium sized knife out of his back pocket before holding it up to my exposed arm, making a long cut causing me to scream in pain. "Tell the truth or I'll continue".

Chaelyn's eyes widen, her face looking as if she's at a loss for words. 

He shakes his head before making three more cuts on me.

"They are, they're coming!". Chaelyn yells out right before Taemin was ready to make another cut. 

"That's all I needed to know". Taemin shakes his head before turning to the men standing behind him. "Let's go". 

Taemin and the two other men walk out the empty room, leaving the three of us alone. 

"I-I'm sorry...I'm sorry I couldn't speak up faster, I didn't know he would actually do that". Chaelyn says softly as she stared at the ground. 

"You didn't know, it's okay...I'm used to this". I pause, blinking away the tears from the pain. "Why were you sent in here?". 

She chuckles lightly, "It was my idea...I practically had to beg Changbin". 

"Let's just hope it won't be two long now, let's hope everything goes good". I say. 

I don't know how much longer I can take it here....