forty seven

After the man put me back in the cell, it was quiet....too quiet and of course it was too dark to even see a foot in front of me.

"Chaelyn? Are you there?". I ask, walking over to the right side of the cell.

Nothing.

"Chaelyn". I say again.

Nothing.

"Taemin asked someone to get her". A soft voice says. "We're using her to get money from SA".

"Who is there".

"Oh come on big sis, you don't remember my voice? I guess they put too much of that drug in you". They chuckle. "I must say, you're in an awful place".

"Yuna?". I ask, moving over to the front of the cell. "How could you let this happen to me? Why would you do it? I-I thought you wanted to make things right".

She laughs, "Are you joking? You can't be serious, Joelle".

Yuna moves closer so I could see her face in whatever light shined in the dirty room.

"You took everything from me. I was the youngest, I was supposed to be the one everyone loved more and paid more attention but no, it was always you. I was so sick of everything but I tolerated it but once you had Taemin, I couldn't let you take everything away. I had to do what I did and no, I wouldn't of changed it".

"You're kidding". I pause. "I dropped everything to take care of you, I failed classes just to help YOU with your own work and projects, I took care of you when mom and dad weren't there, I let down my friends in order to be with you, I bought you everything.....how can you stand here and say I haven't done anything? You saw what he did to me".

"He should have done worse".

"You really are evil". I say, my hands holding onto the rusty metal bars.

"Oh? I'm evil?". Yuna pauses as she smirks while her fingers roam over a small remote before pressing a button on it.

A painful shock shoots through my hands as my body jumps into the air and away from the bars.

"If you touch the bars one more time, I'll shock you again". She smirks.

At that moment, a loud scream comes from upstairs.

"Looks like things are going good with Jeon Chaelyn". Yuna laughs.

"What are they doing to her?". I ask, my hand hitting against the bars but I only receive a shock instead.

"You never learn do you?". Yuna shakes her head. "I have to go now, have fun, enjoy the last moments you have".

Please let Chaelyn be okay....

Jisung's pov

"So why can't we just go to their headquarters and look for the girls?". Minho asks.

"Knowing Taemin, he wouldn't have the girls there, he would keep them somewhere else". Jaime says.

"And also going to the headquarters could mean a rivalry war between us". Changbin adds.