four

Kim Seungmin wants to be your friend!
Accept|Decline|Message

Seungmin | 7:18 pm
Hi joelle! It's me Seungmin, Minho's friend:)

Joelle | 7:18 pm
I remember you silly! How are you?

Seungmin | 7:18 pm
I'm good thank you for asking, how about you?

Joelle | 7:19 pm
I'm good as well :)

Seungmin | 7:19 pm
So me and the others were wondering if you and your friends would want to hang out tonight?

Seungmin | 7:19 pm
We'll be going to our favorite spot to hang out

Joelle | 7:20 pm
Yeah of course, can I bring my sister and her boyfriend too? We all live together and I don't wanna leave the kids home alone, you know?

Seungmin | 7:20 pm
Yes, of course!!

Joelle | 7:20 pm
Sweet

Seungmin | 7:20 pm
Cool, meet us at the park near the mall downtown, we all we be there :)

Joelle | 7:21 pm
See you then!

Seungmin | 7:21 pm
See you soon!

read.
__________

"So are you sure your friend said to meet here?". Yuna asks.

"Yes, they're probably just running a little late". I say, sitting down on a bench.

"There's moving figures over there, is that them?". Woojin points to the right but due to the darkness, you couldn't see anything.

"They look to be moving...could it be animals?". Jeongin questions.

"Possibly". Chan adds.

"It looks like people though-". I was interrupted by Borah yelling.

"They are running toward our direction, I'm leaving". She takes off running the opposite way, causing us to look at the scene before we do the same.

Yes, there was probably no reason to take off running but it is night time which means it's dark and when figures are moving towards you, wouldn't you run too?

"Come here!". One of the yells in a deep voice, confirming that's it's people.

"Run towards the street lights". Woojin yells.

"I can't run anymore". I begin to slow down.

"This is why you kept failing gym class, hurry up Joelle". Borah yells, running faster as she does so.

Loud footsteps appeared behind me as a pair of hands wrap around my waist, picking me up in the act which caused me to scream loudly.

"Let me go!". I yell, causing the others to turn around and look.

"I told you to come here!". The person behind me says.

The voice immediately clicks in my brain. It's Minho.

"What the heck, Minho! You almost gave me a heartattack!". I yell, slapping his chest.

"I'm sorry, that's what we do. We love pranking others, it was harmless". He laughs as the others appear behind him.

"You screamed too loud". Seungmin laughs.

"It's not funny, I almost died". I pout.

"Actually it was funny, Jo". Jeongin laughs.

"Yeah to you!". I cross my arms. "Oh, this is my sister Yuna and her boyfriend Jeongin".

"Hello! I'm Minho, that's Seungmin, Felix, Changbin, Hyunjin, and that's Jisung".

As soon as Minho mentioned Jisung's name, my eyes looked at him. I didn't even realize that he was here.

"Nice to meet you guys". Yuna smiles.

"So what are we doing?". Chan asks, raising a eyebrow a bit. "I mean, its night time". 

"We're just hanging out". Hyunjin smiles.

"Not me, I have to go". Jisung speaks up, looking at his phone. "Come on Changbin, let's go".

"I want to stay here". Changbin speaks up.

"Fine, anyone want to come along?". He asks, looking at his friends. 

"Joelle will, isn't that right, jo?". Minho winks at me slightly before whispering to me. "Come on, this is the perfect chance for you".

"I'm scared". I whisper back.

"Oh come on, you'll be fine. If anything goes wrong, just message me and I'll get you". He smiles.

"Are you coming or not?". Jisung asked, placing his hands on his hips.

"Yeah I guess". I stutter slightly.

"Ok". He says, beginning to take off walk towards the empty street.

"See you later, joelle!". Borah smirks as she waves to me, causing me to shake my head.

"So where are we going?". I ask as we start walking down the street.

"Well my...friends texted me saying I had some business to attend to so you can just stand outside and wait".

"Oh, what business?".

"Just business".

"Oh".

"So how did you meet Minho?". Jisung asks, his attitude changing.

"Well you know how he's going to that acting class?".

Jisung nods.

"I'm in that class with Borah and him. It's been my dream to become a actress".

"If you want to become an actress, start off by not being so innocent". He smirks slightly.

"And how do I do that?".

"What? Stop being innocent?". Jisung raises his eyebrow.

"Yes". I nod.

"I'll help you. I can change that". Jisung looks at me.

"Oh". I pause. "Thank you".

"Starting tomorrow, you'll be on your journey to becoming a less innocent...you".

Little did I know that his words would change my life from then on.