twenty nine

"I told you guys".

"Dude you're supposed to whisper".

"Aw she's wearing his hoodie".

"Yeah and he's too close to her".

"Oh stop it Minho, they both like each other it's very obvious, stop being overprotective and let it happen".

"I don't want her to be hurt".

"Hurt her? Can't you see how much she's changed him? He's completely fallen for her". 

"Guys shut up I need to take a picture".

"Felix! The camera is waking her up, good going".

"Oh be quiet Hyunjin. Hurry let's get out of here".

My eyes are slowly opening as the sunlight makes me blink quickly.

"Good job stupid, you woke her up". A voice whispers from the other side of the room.

"Hyunjin, don't call him stupid". Another voice whispers before a quiet slapping sound.

At this time, I fully open my eyes and turn to see the other guys standing by the bedroom door.

"Um what are you doing?". I ask.

"Oh um we were getting a book that Jisung borrowed from Seungmin". Hyunjin pauses before picking up a random book. "Oh here it is".

"Thanks, we'll be leaving now. Sorry to wake you up Joelle". Seungmin smiles, taking the book from Hyunjin's hands.

"Not so fast". I get out of bed and walk towards them. "Felix, let me see your phone".

"Why Joelle?".

"Felix Lee". I raise an eyebrow as I hold out my hand.

Felix groans in response before putting his phone in my hand.

"So you took pictures, what happened to the book?". I laugh

"It was Changbin, he told us you were here".

"Binnie, why didn't you stop them?". I pout.

"I tried". Changbin raises his hands up in defense.

"Where is all the talking coming from?". A raspy voice said, groaning a bit.

"The boys here were in the room as we slept". I laugh.

"Guys I've told you about this, don't be coming into my room". Jisung groans, getting up and walking towards them.

"Blame Minho and Changbin, bye Jisung". Seungmin says, rushing out the door followed by the others.

Jisung wraps his arms around me and laughs, "I'm sorry about them".

"Don't be, my friends would have done the same". I wrap my arm around his torso. 

My phone chimes on the nightstand.

Jisung let's go of me and I walk over to see, "Its probably Chan".

2 new text messages

Chan | 6:54am
Hey Jo, where the hell are you? Are you okay? Is everything alright? Come home as soon as you can, I'm getting worried.
_

Chaelyn | 9:36am
Joelle! SA meeting tonight at 9pm! Make sure you tell Jisung, I bet you're with him right now ;)

"Who was it?". Jisung asks, laying back down on his bed.

"It was Chan and Chaelyn". I smile, putting my phone down.

"What did they want? Anything important?".

"Chan is just worried and wants me to come home and then Chaelyn said there was a meeting tonight at 9pm, she told me to tell you".

"A meeting with everyone?".

"She said SA so yes". I smile. "I better get home, Chan might break down the doors to every house to find me".

He gets up, "I'll take you home".

"No Jisung it's fine I can go myself".

"Last time you said that, it didn't end so well, I'm not risking this again. I'm driving you home if you like it or not".

"What did I ever do to deserve this?". I smile, reaching up to run a hand through his hair.

"You enrolled in an acting class with my best friend ". He smiles.

"Oh Jisung". I shake my head. "I'm going to change".

Without thinking, Jisung walks out the room.

"I was going to change in the bathroom but okay". I say out loud to myself before changing it my clothes.

"Ready Jo?". Jisung calls through the door.

"Yeah". I say and he opens the door.

"Oh no, you're wearing this". Jisung shakes his head and hands me the blue hoodie. "It was acceptable last night but it's different now, put it on".

I shake my head, putting on the hoodie, "Better?".

"Yes, now come on". Jisung smiles, grabbing my hand.

"Love birds! Do you want some breakfast?". Seungmin laughs as we reach the bottom of the stairs.

"They aren't love birds, he's too afraid". Changbin laughs. "What's wrong? Scared she'll say no?".

"Changbin, you shouldn't be obsessed with me and my feelings when you've spent 4 years liking Chaelyn and look where you are now". Jisung fires back.

"Changbin liked Chaelyn?". I ask.

"He still does, now he is the one who is afraid". Jisung laughs.

"You both are". I laugh.

Hyunjin walks up to me, "Don't mind them, sorry we were in the room this morning. I really tried to stop them, Joelle".

"Hyunjin it's fine, my friends would have done what you guys did".

"Oh right that reminds me, Jeongin called me and said that Chan was getting really worried about you". Hyunjin pauses. "Didn't you tell him?".

"Tell him what?". I ask.

"That you were with Jisung and Changbin".

"No, I told him I was going to hang out with a friend and I might not be home tonight and that's all I said".

"You don't have to hide it from me Jo, I know what SA is and who is in it, we all know. I suggest that you tell your friends sooner than later". Hyunjin whispers.

"One day". I slightly smile.

"Okay let's go before Chan kills me". Jisung grabs my hand again.

"Oh he won't kill you". I laugh.

Jisung shows me his phone, "Really? He already texted me like 50 times".

"Yeah we better go". I turn to the others. "I'll see you guys later".

"Bye Jo, be safe!!". Felix yells.

"I always am!". I call back before Jisung and I exit the house.

Time to go deal with Chan's famous lectures.