thirty six

Yuna's pov

"How was the party?". Changbin asks as Jisung and Joelle walk into the living room.

"Fine. It was fine". Joelle smiles before Jisung can open his mouth. "I'm pretty tired so I'm going to sleep, goodnight".

"Oh, goodnight Joelle". Minho speaks up.

"Is everything alright?". Chan asks.

"Yes, everything is fine. Goodnight guys". Jisung says quickly before walking up the stairs.

"Did that seem weird to anyone else?". Hyunjin shakes his head.

Woojin shrugs, "Maybe they are just tired".

Chan sighs, "I hope so".

They're home early...does that mean he went through with his plan?

Did he get to her like he said he would? Just then my phone vibrated in my hand, showing that I have a new text.

__

T | 11:56 pm
Meet me outside

Yuna | 11:56 pm
You're here?

T | 11:56 pm
Now.

Yuna | 11:56 pm
Okay I'm going

__

Within seconds I got up and walked away from the boys and went towards the back door which lead to the backyard.

There was a dark figure standing next to the shed.

There he is.

"Hello my love". I smile, wrapping my arms around the figure.

"Hello Yuna, I have a new plan for you. You did so well with giving Joelle the outfits but that plan didn't work out due to Remi". He turns around. "This plan will be and must be the final one".

I smile, "What do you want me to do?".

He leans in towards my ear, whispering the plan to me as he hands held my sides.

"Y-yuna? Is that- oh my". A voice says followed by a gasp which made us break apart.

"Yang Jeongin? Is that you? I see you've gotten taller". He smirks.

"What are you doing here, Taemin?". Jeongin glares. "I won't hesitate to call Chan out here".

"Don't worry about that kid, I'm done here, I'm just waiting for Yuna to go get her things". Taemin chuckles.

"Yuna? You mean my girlfriend of two years? She isn't going anywhere with you".

"Oh please". He laughs. "Your so called girlfriend is desperately in love with me, she would even turn against her own sister for me, dating you was just a cover up".

"That's not-".

"I'm sorry Jeongin". I speak up.

"Was all of this a lie?". Jeongin asks, his arms crossed over his chest as tears threatened to fall.

Taemin fake pouts, "Oh are you going to cry? Oh poor little baby".

Jeongin runs toward Taemin, ready to swing at him only to be pushed down and hit instead.

"Taemin stop". I try and rip him off Jeongin but I only earned a slap.

"Don't you ever try and interfere like that". He glares at me. "Now go get your things and meet me back here. Don't even think about telling them I'm here".

I point to Jeongin, "What about him?".

"I'll take care of it now go".

I'm sorry Jeongin...I'm sorry sister.