Une

~💧~

Yoongi drove down the silent streets and hummed to the songs playing on the stereo.

There weren't many cars tonight, good enough to look around.
He always drove quickly most days due to traffic and work that he didn't have time to take inthe beautiful city he lives in.

The wind that blew through the rolled down windows was refreshing, a small smile plastered on his lips.

"Come on get him! This kid owes us", a voice called from a closed down store.

The echo was loud enough for anyone to hear.

People on the sidewalks kept walking minding their own business, chattering and laughing.

Ignorant fools.

Yoongi pulled over and parked his car, waiting for any sound.

"Come on kitty, kitty, kitty just oblige and it will end soon", the voice cackled.

A whimper was heard and Yoongi's heart stopped.

'There's someone in trouble and these morons don't bother helping', Yoongi thought before locking his car and walking inside the building.

"Hello?", Yoongi called out.

A soft breeze blew sending shivers down his spine, before he was pushed to the ground.

"What the hell are you doing here kid", a man asked with a pipe in his hand.

"I just heard someone in here, so i wanted to check", Yoongi answered.

He would be lying if he said he wasn't scared.

"There's nothing here for you, so beat it", the man hissed.

Then a small figure swiftly ran out the front entrance and the man raced after it.

'what the hell is wrong with him', Yoongi rolled his eyes before standing up.

Another person walked in front of him making his way to the door, limping his left foot .

"Oh, you're hurt", Yoongi sighed, "Shit".

"Please help me", the boy begged.

His tear stained cheeks and puffy eyes made Yoongi's heart churn.

"A-Alright let's get you out of here", Yoongi spoke before wrapping one ofthe boy's arms around his shoulders.

~🐶~

"Ooo~ Hobi's butt is going to hurt for sure", Hoseok panicked as he stared at the glass shards.

He walked in circles thinking on what to do, he just broke the flower vase and Yoongi's favourite flowers were scattered all over the floor.

"What if i glue it? Or maybe buy a new one?", Hoseok muttured tapping his chin with his index finger.

The front door was heard closing and panic went from 0 to a million in a matter of seconds.

He ran down the hall and threw himself at Yoongi making him stumble along with their new visitor.

"I'm sorry! Daddy I'm sorry it was an accident!", Hoseok cried looking into Yoongi's eyes.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow before setting the blonde boy on the sofa.

"What are you talking about Hobi?", Yoongi asked as he walked down the hall Hoseok had came from.

"I broke your vase and killed your flowers", Hoseok sobbed as his dog ears flattened on his head and his tail was between his legs.

"Aish Jung Hoseok! This is the third vase you break this month", Yoongi sighed, "Go to your room Hoseok".

"I-I'm sorry Daddy", Hoseok whimpered walking past Yoongi and into his room.

Yoongi rubbed his temple before heading back to the living room finding the boy gone.

"Ah where are you?", Yoongi cooed looking down the halls and restrooms.

A crash was heard from the kitchen, hurriedly the young man limped to the living room.

"Let's get you fixed up come on", Yoongi sighed for the millionth time and led the boy to the restroom.