Vignt Neuf

2
~👑~

"I'm scared Hoseok", Jimin muttered.

"Why Jiminie? Is it because of the dream you had", Hoseok whispered into the kitten's ear.

"Y-Yes, what if it happens? I'm scared, I don't want to go back", Jimin shuddered as tears welled up.

"It won't happen Jimin, we will have high security and we will always be with you ok?", Hoseok reassured peppering the boy's face with kisses.

"Promise?", Jimin sobbed as he stuck out his pinky.

The other interlocked his own pinky with the blonde's and smiled softly, "I promise".

Jimin smiled as he kissed Hoseok on the lips, which the elder didn't hesitate to return.

"Where's Yoongi?", Jimin asked as he layed his chin on the red head's shoulder.

"He went to take care of some business, he'll be back later", Hoseok answered, "How about we go to the park? You want that?".

Jimin nodded as he climbed off Hoseok's lap to make his way to his own room.

~🌳~

The cold breeze gave the kitten shivers, but it felt great as he swung in the swing next to Hoseok.

"Baby? Can you stop for a second", Hoseok requested quite seriously.

Jimin took notice of Hoseok's seriousness and quickly made the swing stop, only swinging softly back and forth.

"Yes? What's wrong Hobi?", Jimin asked quite concerned.

"How was your life with that guy? It has you so scared, so it worries me", Hoseok asked, "I want to know so i can help".

"Oh", Jimin sighed as he looked at the cloudy sky, "He used to be a good friend".

Hoseok listened intently, he didn't want to miss a single detail.

"But over the years that changed, he grew an obsession towards me and started treating like he did, telling me I was his and no one would love me", Jimin continued as he ended with a sigh.

Hoseok internally cringed that such horrible person existed and abused of the angel in front of him.

"But how i escaped? He decided to take me to 'dinner' but he just went to pick it up inside, so i took a run for it", Jimin chuckled, "But he saw where i ran to and that's when Yoongi came".

He turned to look at Hoseok and gasped softly in horror. The face of Hoseok was replaced by his master's.

"Baby what's wrong?", he spoke reaching for Jimin's hand.

Jimin quickly shook his head to find everything back to normal, his heart beat so fast it was as if it would leap out of his chest.

"N-Nothing, i just- uh I- never mind", Jimin sighed.

"Do you want a drink or something?", Hoseok offered with a smile.

Jimin nodded as he stood from the swing and walked with Hoseok hand in hand.