Trois

~🐱~

"Jimin are you done in there?", Yoongi asked knocking softly on the white wooden door.

Jimin used a clean scrub to cleanse himself and smiled to himself.

The filth has been washed away.

"Not yet!", Jimin answered back loud enough for the other man to hear.

Yoongi smiled before leaving clean clothes on the bed.

The guest room would mostly be used for visitors like Jeongguk or Taehyung.

"Not anymore though", Yoongi chuckled to himself.

"Y-Yoongi? I'm done", Jimin's voice called out from behind him.

Yoongi turned around and nodded, "I left some clothes on the bed, dry off and change so we can have dinner, alright?".

Jimin nodded before the elder left the room.

The walls were white, but it had a golden chandelier right above his huge carpet, thankful that it wasn't on top of the bed.

Quickly drying himself he grabbed the pair of boxers set out for him and slipped on the gray sweatshirt before tending to his tail and ears.

Soft knocks erupted from the door before slowly cracking open.

"J-Jiminie! I'm sorry for being mean", Hoseok whined.

Jimin stared at him and smiled gently.

"Don't worry Hyung! I should have asked first", Jimin grinned.

"You can have as many as you want, you're my friend now", Hoseok giggled before petting the blonde's head.

Jimin's eyes turned to crescents as he smiled happily. Hoseok couldn't help but pinch his cheeks and do weird noises, cooing sweet nothings.

"Aish Hyung stop!", Jimin laughed.

"Aren't your legs cold?", Hoseok pointed out concerned.

"Y-Yeah actually", Jimin smiled slyly.

Hoseok gasped before running out.

"Daddy Jiminie is cold! You meanie!"

"Hobi! No name calling at Daddy!"

"B-But you didn't give Jiminie pants and he's shivering a lot"

"Give him one of your pajama pants"

Jimin giggled at the conversation going on outside and jumped surprised as the dog hybrid burst through his door.

"Here Jimin-ah you can wear my favorite pants", Hoseok beamed holding black sweatpants with a puma logo on it.

"Thanks hyung", Jimin chimed before slipping them on with ease.

"Let's go eat, Daddy said the food's ready", Hoseok chuckled holding Jimin's hand.

Jimin nodded before getting dragged out of the bedroom.

"Daddy are we eating chicken nuggets?", Hoseok chirped as he entered the dining room woth Jimin in tow.

"No Hobi we always eat that, today i grilled mackerel instead", Yoongi smiled putting cutlery on the table.

"B-But I wanted ch-chicken nuggets", Hoseok whimpered as tears brimmed his brown eyes.

"Hoseok is this what you want Jimin to learn from you?", Yoongi snapped raising an eyebrow.

"No", Hoseok muttered.

"I like fish", Jimin chirped.

His stomach growled loudly, causing the two men to chuckle.

"Then let's eat, Hoseok please behave", Yoongi responded before setting the pot full of grilled mackerel on the center of the table.

~~

"Sleep", Hoseok murmured as his face was against Yoongi's chest.

They agreed injaving movie night, as a welcome party for Jimin.

"Ok sweets, let me take you to bed", Yoongi grunted as he stood from the sofa, careful not to wake the kitten next to him.

"What about Jiminie?", Hoseok whispered.

"He'll sleep in his room too", Yoongi responded reassuring," Now let's get you to bed".

They both walked down the hall, their footsteps waking the blonde in the sofa.

"H-Hobi? Yoongi?", Jimin called, his bottom lip jutted out.

Tears threatened to spill once there was no answer.
He hated being alone, worst if it was dark as well.

"Y-Yoongi", Jimin cried loudly as he roughly dried his tears.

Quick footsteps echoed down the halls, before the black haired elder turned the corner.

"Jimin-ah what's wrong?", Yoongi asked calmly taking a seat next to Jimin.

"D-don't leave me", Jimin sobbed uncontrollably.

Yoongi quickly embraced the blonde and ran his hand through his hair softly scratching behind his tricolor cat ears.

This worked on Hoseok, so maybe it would work on Jimin.

"We won't leave you Jimin, don't ever think that", Yoongi cooed, "Alright my little prince?".

Jimin hummed nodding his head against Yoongi's neck.

"You want to go sleep now?", Yoongi asked as he layed his chin on the younger's head.

"May i sleep with you?", Jimin croaked.

Yoongi was taken aback but smiled softly.

"Whatever you want Jiminie", Yoongi hummed.