Dix-sept

~🐱~

"Yoongi!", Jimin called as he dragged his feet across the hall as he walke to the living room.

"Y-Yeah?", Yoongi answered as he poked his head out the door of the dining room.

His hair was a mess and cheeks were flushed, his lips slightly swollen.

"U-umm am i interrupting anything?", Jimin asked as he walked into the dining room finding Hoseok eating a bowl of cereal.

"Not really, don't worry Jiminie", Hoseok beamed.

Hoseok was a pro at duality, he was just serious a few seconds ago and now he's all bright and giggly.

"Take a seat baby", Hoseok continued as he pat his lap.

Jimin's cheeks turned bright red as he made his way to the elder and sitting on his lap.

"Feeling little yet?", Hoseok asked softly.

"N-Nope, but why am i sitting on you", Jimin asked flustered.

Not flustered sexually but flustered at the fact it was his first day dating Yoongi and Hoseok.

"Like i said, we're going to make this relationship a smooth ride", Hoseok chuckled, "So first thing is to get comfortable with me since you're comfortable with Yoongi already".

Jimin nodded understanding and sighed, not realizing he had held his breathe. Hoseok noticed and pecked the younger's cheek before continuing to eat.

"Seokie-hyung i want to some too", Jimin pouted.

"Then get some sweet cheeks", Hoseok giggled as he held the spoon for Jimin.

Jimin opened his mouth and took the spoon in before moving his head back to slip it out.

Hoseok felt great, switching was great.

"Hoseok he's not in little space you know?", Yoongi smirked.

"So what? He's cute and i treat cute people nicely", Hoseok huffed.

"So I'm not cute?", Yoongi pouted crossing his arms.

"Now you're not, you're hot as hell", Hoseok winked before laughing.

"Not as hot as me though", Jimin giggled.

"Oh so now you wanna fight huh?", Yoongi threatened playfully.

Jimin put his fists up and stood up walking towards Yoongi menacingly.
Before even reacting, Yoongi attacked his stomach tickling the blonde making him fall to the ground.

"N-No stop!", Jimin cackled as Yoongi tickled his sides.

Hoseok finished his bowl and grabbed Yoongi's arms locking them with his own behind the older's back.

"Go for it Jimin-ah! Tickle him too!", Hoseok cheered as the blonde quickly stood up and attacked Yoongi.

Yoongi kicked around and wiggled out of Hoseok's grip before pushing him to the wall and tickling him.

The tickle wars went on until Jimin rushed to the restroom since he wanted to pee from laughing too much.

"He's great", Yoongi heaved as he giggled.

"Not as great as me right Daddy?", Hoseok whined as his tail wagged and clenched his fists on Yoongi's shirt.

"Aish Hobi calm down you both are great", Yoongi laughed.

"But just me!", Hoseok pouted.

"Fine fine", Yoongi smirked planting a kiss on the red head's forehead.

"Yoonie!", Jimin screamed from the restroom.

Yoongi jumped at the sudden call and ran to the restroom finding Jimin in the bathtub with tears running down his puffy red eyes.

"Oh baby what happened? Are you hurt?", Yoongi asked calmly.

"I-I wanted to t-turn on the shower b-but I s-slipped", Jimin sobbed.

"What hurts my prince? Tell Yoongi where it hurts", Yoongi cooed.

"H-Hew", Jimin croaked as he pointed at his right ankle.

"Alright let's get you out if here baby", Yoongi sighed as he helped Jimin out, "Can you step on it?".

Jimin set his foot down and took a step forward before falling down but held onto Yoongi's hand regardless.

"D-Daddy it hurts!", Jimin cried as he used Yoongi's hand to stand up.

"Alright let's get you fixed", Yoongi smiled softly before carrying Jimin in his arms.

Making their way to the elder's room, Hoseok layed in his bed like a starfish.

"Hobi baby lay down correctly, i need to help Minie", Yoongi instructed sweetly.

"But Hobi tired", Hoseok groaned.

"Hoseok I'm not telling you twice", Yoongi replied sternly this time.

Hoseok huffed before getting off the bed and walking out. His heart ached somehow, he didn't know why but it hurt his chest.

"Meanie", Hoseok murmured.