Trente Et Une

~⏭️🌏~

It was the beginning of yet another tour around Asia. The days went by so quickly, it was such a blur to Jimin.

It had been almost two years since Jimin was found by Yoongi and taken in. Well cared of and praised just like he deserved, but at times they did have their downs.

It was they're third show in Gangnam and the place was packed, just to enjoy the trio's show.

People had grown to love Jimin between the dancers and his boyfriends decided to give him role as main dancer. The three then had resumed to learn choreographies to dance together.

It was a dream come true to the young cat hybrid, he never thought he would get this far.

The limelights struck his sweaty body as he looked into the audience, amazed at the many things he's accomplished.

But as they say what goes up must come down.

Things went by so quickly, in the matter of seconds.

From gunshots, to screaming, to a stampede of fans and staff. Security doing their job, but forgot their main priority.

Jimin

"L-Leave me alone please!", Jimin sobbed.

The man pulled onto the boy's dirty blonde locks throwing him into the back seat pointing the gun at the hybrid.

"I gave you too much free time, i see how you act around them you slut", his master smirked starting the car.

"B-But how? Why?", Jimin cried as he punched the window.

"Hey stop it or I'll throw you from the freeway", the man threatened, "I know because i had a mole watching over you".

Jimin let out a loud cry as he roughly dried his tears. He wanted to be with Yoongi and Hoseok, but he was never going back. Not with the monster in the pilot seat.

They approached an all too familiar tunnel that lead to the outskirts of the city, where his wack house was located.

His house would be full of women, gamblers, old nasty men that would harass the poor boy.
Jimin whined trying to open the door before the man reached an arm to the back seat and hit the boy's arm with a fist.
Crying got louder, slowly driving the man to his last nerve as he stopped in front of the mansion.

It looked just as grim as Jimin lasted remembered, his heart racing quickly as the man dragged him out of the car.

"You know i really did miss your company after you escaped, to be a dirty slut with those losers", the man cooed, "What's so good about them anyway that i don't give you?".

Jimin struggled out of the man's hold running to the staircase his ears straight up and tail whipping side to side swiftly.

"They gave me affection, respect and love", Jimin hissed, "Things you never gave me".

In a blur, Jimin layed on the ground slowly growing unconscious only that instead of dark, the flash of sunlight blinded his blurry vision.

With a gasp and a rush of life going through the boy's body, he was wide awake once again.