Vingt Et Un

~🍭🍸~

"Yoongi~", Hoseok whispered into the black haired man.

Yoongi hummed as he stirred in his sleep, showing he was listening.

"Jiminie and Hobi wanna pway", Hoseok cooed.

Yoongi opened an eye finding Jimin on top of his torso and Hoseok next to him with bright smiles.

"Are you little?", Yoongi asked, "Or are you being nasty?".

"N-Nasty? Daddy what do you mwean", Jimin asked tilting his head.

"Nevermind", Yoongi muttered under his breath before picking himself up to sit up straight.

Jimin made himself comfortable on Yoongi's lap as Hoseok snuggled again his left shoulder.

"You two are awfully needy and touchy today", Yoongi joked.

"We love you", Jimin mumbled against Yoongi's neck.

Hoseok nuzzled Yoongi's arm before locking his arm with his own.

"Alright guys let's get you something to eat before we start off our busy day hm?", Yoongi asked as he swung his legs off the bed while he held onto Jimin's thighs the were on either side of him.

"Busy? Why daddy?", Hoseok asked as he jumped off the bed.

"Because daddy is going to the studio today, you do remember right Hoseok?", Yoongi explained cocking an eyebrow at the red haired pup.

"Aish no! Hobi don't wanna go to studio, Hobi stay here", Hoseok whined with a pout.

"Baby remember you would teach Minie the dance for the show", Yoongi reminded trying to get Hoseok back to big space.

Hoseok huffed and shook his head. Jimin dismissed the situation and sucked on Yoongi's neck softly as he dozed off.

"A-Ah Jimin baby don't do that it hurts", Yoongi hummed before noticing the blonde's closed eyes.

"Daddy more sleep~", Hoseok whined as he climbed onto the bed again.

A sigh of defeat left Yoongi and made himself comfortable once again on the king size bed.

~~

With a loud snort Yoongi arose from his slumber, the weight that was once on his chest gone and warmth on his left arm as well.

"Minie? Hobi? Where are you guys?", Yoongi groaned as he grabbed his phone to check the time.

7:49 pm..

"What the fuck?!", Yoongi gasped astounded.

He had slept more then 10 hours and he felt heavy.

"Goddamn it, what i do for these brats", Yoongi sighed as he walked out his bedroom to be met with silence.

He rolled his eyes as he walked into the main restroom where the bathtub was and ran the water.

Abruptly, Hoseok's ringtone went off and in a matter of second the elder answered.

"Hoseok where the hell are you and where's Jimin?", Yoongi asked obviously worried.

"We're at the studio, we're on our way back", Hoseok informed with a smile, "We practiced the choreography and i edit my music".

Yoongi sighed only to hear giggling from the other line.

"Fine, come home safely alright?", Yoongi muttered rolling his eyes.

"Will do Yoongs, Jimin said he loves you and that he's going to kiss you lots when we get there", Hoseok chuckled.

"Tell him I'll be waiting then", Yoongi smirked before bidding farewell and hanging up to slip into the warm bathtub.