Vignt Quatre

~🌏~

"Today's show was great everyone good job!", Yoongi praised at his dancers and staff.

Everyone cheered as Jimin sat in front of his vanity that he was assigned with bright led lights illuminating his beautiful face and figure.

He had been dancing for almost three hours and he couldn't be anymore happy, he loved what he did.
The outfit was too uncomfortable but he found a way to ignore it.
He was the only hybrid besides Hoseok surrounded by very nice humans.

"Jimin-ah! You did great!", Hoseok rooted as he made his way to the sweaty blonde.

"Next time choose much more comfortable bottoms, these leather jeans are very tight", Jimin pouted.

"I know, sorry", Hoseok chuckled sheepishly, "The rest have been telling me the same".

"Hey you two, ready to head out?", Yoongi asked with a bright gummy smile.

The dancers and part of the staff had already left, leaving a few behind to take care of the supplies or any vital technical issues.

"Sure, let's get to the apartment quickly because these jeans are killing me", Jimin complained.

"Good i packed extra clothes", Yoongi laughed handing Jimin a duffle bag.

Jimin smiled before running off to one of the restrooms. Hoseok followed behind him to take care of him.

Ever since the lamb skewer incident the elders considered it their top priority to follow the younger around or have a body guard watch over him when he went out.

Jimin didn't mind as long as he was given his space and his old master was as far as possible.

Quickly Hoseok entered the restroom as well and watched as Jimin sat on the lid of the toilet struggling to slip his ankles through the jeans.

"Let me help you Jiminie", Hoseok offered as he pulled at the jeans harshly.

"O-Ow Hobi be careful", Jimin whimpered as he massaged his thighs, relieved that the pressure on them was gone.

"They were super tight, i feel guilty now", Hoseok sighed as he squat down in front of Jimin examining the redness of his thighs.

"It burns and it hurts super bad", Jimin hissed slightly punching his thighs.

Hoseok put his hands on either of the blonde's thighs and massaged softly his hands still cold from the AC backstage.

Jimin sighed with a smile, Hoseok's hands were magical to him.

"H-Hobi your hands are cold", Jimin giggled.

"Sorry baby, you want me to stop?", Hoseok asked standing up.

"I have to change, Yoongi's waiting", Jimin grinned as he slipped on the puma joggers that were inside the bag.

"Right", Hoseok smirked, "When we get to the apartment I'll help you out if you want".

"O-Ok but it doesn't hurt that much anymore", Jimin reassured as he grabbed the bag and walked out with the dog hybrid in tow.

"You two took long", Yoongi smirked, "What's going on?".

"I massaged Jimin's legs a bit they were sore", Hoseok shrugged.

Yoongi nodded as the three walked out the building surrounded by fans, paparazzi and guards blocking them. Their limo was just ahead, their ride home.

"Who's that?"

"One of the dancers, he's cute"

"Ahh! Look at his cute ears"

"Why is he with our kings?"

Jimin giggled at the fans' comments as he hopped inside the vehicle with the elders behind him.

"Don't let hurtful comments get to you baby", Yoongi sighed.

"It's funny, they weren't bad", Jimin reassured with a smile.

Yoongi felt like he melted in matter of seconds, Hoseok was no different. They adored the kitten, he was great.

"Jiminie baby come here", Yoongi called out as he pat his lap.

Hoseok smirked as he scoot closer making the younger sit on one of their thighs.

Jimin layed back and purred as both of men bounced their legs softly, lulling the kitten.

"You did wonderful today my prince", Yoongi whispered against the boy's ear.

"So perfect, I'm so proud baby", Hoseok cooed planting a kiss on his cheek.

The purring got louder, sending vibrations to the men's shoulders. Jimin layed his head on Hoseok's shoulder before rubbing his cheek against it.

"He's scenting me, this is good", Hoseok giggled as he rubbed his cheek against Jimin's hair.

"Hey we're almost there", Yoongi whispered softly.

Jimin whined before leaning forward with his hand between his legs grasping the men's jeans preventing him from falling.

Hoseok couldn't help to check out Jimin's nice butt and bit his lip hungrily staring at Jimin behind his head.

Yoongi clicked his tongue, snapping Hoseok out of his trance causing the other to blush in embarrassment.

"We're here sir", the driver announced.

"Thank you, see you tomorrow", Hoseok thanked before exiting the limo with Yoongi and a sleepy Jimin in tow.

Quickly they paced to the elevator and the red head pressing the button to the very top floor, where their condo was.

"Daddy, Jimin sweepy", Jimin moaned as he rubbed his eye with a balled hand.

"Alright baby just hang in there, you want your blankie and pixie when we get there?", Yoongi asked as he ran a hand through the kitten's blonde locks.

Hoseok fawned over the little kitty and cupped his cheeks peppering his face with kisses.

"Of course he does Yoongi, aish Minie you're so cute", Hoseok awed.

Jimin smiled lazily and wrapped his arms around Hoseok rubbing his cheek against his chest.