Quatre

~🐈🐕~

It was six in the morning of a Saturday.
Yoongi was up and running making breakfast for both his hybrids.

Faded footsteps alerted the elder as he quickly placed Hoseok's favorite plate on the table, thinking it was probably him.

"Yoongi?", Jimin moaned, drowsiness laced in his voice.

"Good morning my prince", Yoongi chuckled, "How did you sleep?".

Jimin stretched his arms before taking a seat in the table.

"I slept well", Jimin sighed laying his head on the cold glass table.

"You don't sound convinced", Yoongi responded.

"I had a bad dream", Jimin murmured, "But you were asleep so i didn't wake you".

Yoongi clicked his tongue before kneeling in front of Jimin. He ran a hand through the blonde's hair before giving him a warm smile.

"If you need anything tell me, or even Hobi ok? You're not bothering us", Yoongi reminded.

"Alright ", Jimin nodded.

"Want to help me make pancakes?", Yoongi asked sweetly.

Jimin smiled before jumping out of his chair to stand near the stove where Yoongi was.

"Ok so i want you to flip the pancakes, do you know how to do it?", Yoongi cooed.

"No", Jimin pouted as he looked at the batter in the pan.

"Ok so you see those bubbles forming on the batter? When it's full, you get the spatula here", Yoongi instructed holding the spatula," and poke the sides to unstick it and flip like this".

He flipped the pankcake showing the prefectly brown side.

"Did you get all that?", Yoongi asked.

Jimin nodded, excited to make pancakes for the first time.

"Good boy, do two and call me so i can check", Yoongi grinned before he did something else.

"Yoongi what are you going to do?", Jimin asked curiously.

Yoongi turned to look at the blonde as he cooked the pancakes.

"I'm going to wake up Hobi and then I'll make scrambled eggs and fry bacon", Yoongi responded.

"I can do that too!", Jimin chirped as a certain twinkle in his eyes were present.

"But i don't want your pretty hands to get burned and greasy, my prince", Yoongi cooed with a soft smile.

"I want to do it", Jimin whined his bottom lip jutting out.

"Fine you can do the scrambled eggs, but I'll fry the bacon", Yoongi sighed.

"Thank you Yoongi!", Jimin chirped before directing his sight to the stove stove in front of him with a smile.

Yoongi smiled happily before walking out to wake up Hoseok.

Jimin giggled before he continued making pancakes, he didn't care if he made more than the two Yoongi instructed.

"Hobi~ Baby it's wakey time", Yoongi sang as he opened the door to the red head's room.

"Daddy", Hoseok squeaked under the covers, stretching his arms out of the blanket.

Yoongi's heart beat increased, Hoseok just made his day much brighter.
He was the sunshine on his cloudy days, and with Jimin it would be extra bright.

The sunshine duo.

"Baby wake up, Jiminie and Daddy are going to make breakfast", Yoongi whispered into Hoseok's ear as he crawled into the blankets with him.

"Daddy stay with Hobi~", Hoseok murmured nuzzling into Yoongi's chest.

Yoongi sighed before planting a kiss on Hoseok's forehead.

"No baby, Jimin wants to play with you", Yoongi reminded.

Hoseok pouted before letting out a big sigh.

"Fine", Hoseok whined before crawling out of bed.

"Good boy, I'll see you at the table", Yoongi chimed before walking out.

The smell of burned filled the air, Yoongi's heart stopping for a second before running off into the kitchen.