Seize

~🐾~

Hoseok was ecstatic, his tail wagged like there was no tomorrow as he read the letter.

"He's so cute!", Hoseok squealed as he threw himself back on the bed with the letter in hand.

"Hm? Oh that", Yoongi giggled.

"I'm daddy now you nerd", Hoseok cackled.

"Hell no, I'm the top dog here so no one dethrones me", Yoongi frowned.

"As far as i know I'm the dog, so you played yourself", Hoseok smirked.

"You fucking bitch", Yoongi snapped.

"You cunt", Hoseok chuckled.

"Bitch", Yoongi hissed sticking his tongue out.

"Cunt", Hoseok laughed as he copied Yoongi's actions.

A small knock on Yoongi's door interrupted the childish argument, meaning Jimin was ready to go.

"Come in prince", Yoongi answered.

"Daddy? Are you and Hobi fighting?", Jimin asked as his eyes were semi puffy.

"What? No, no my little mochi we're not fighting we're playing around", Yoongi cooed as he hugged the blonde.

"O-ok good", Jimin stammered as he hugged Yoongi tightly.

"Jimin baby come here", Hoseok called.

Yoongi and Jimin were taken aback by the sudden order and pet name, coming from Hoseok.

Jimin made his way towards the red head dog hybrid and stood in front of him.

"You like Big Hobi?", Hoseok asked tilting his head a little.

"Y-Yes, Minie like big Hobi", Jimin answered as he looked to the side.

"Alright then Hyung will stay big, for Minie because hyung loves Minie", Hoseok cooed as he hugged the young man and rubbing his cheek against his.

Jimin liked it when Hoseok did that and his weird sound effects too they were adorable.

"Let's get going we have lunch to eat", Hoseok chimed as he held Jimin's hand and walked out.

"What about me", Yoongi asked with a pout.

"Hurry up and change then", Hoseok shrugged as he and Jimin walked out of ths house.

~😻~

"Did you like lunch Jimin?", Yoongi asked as he turned around in the passenger seat.

"Of course he did Yoongi! He ate three plates", Hoseok laughed as he drove.

"I liked lunch, thank you", Jimin answered as he took his eyes off his phone.

"Are you in big space Jimin?", Hoseok asked.

"Yeah why?", Jimin asked as he sat correctly on his seat.

"Because we should all discuss what we are", Yoongi answered for Hoseok.

"We're just little and caregiver relationship slash friendship right?", Jimin asked really confused.

"Here's the thing, Yoongi and I are in a relationship", Hoseok explained looking at the mirror to see Jimin's reaction, "And of course we're not leaving you out, in fact we like you big or little you're great".

Yoongi chuckled at how enthusiastic Hoseok was over their decision.

"Wait? So are you implying that-", Jimin started before getting cut off by Yoongi.

"That you join our relationship making it polyamorous yeah", Yoongi grinned.

"B-But won't it be weird for you two? I mean you're already dating and for me to intrude", Jimin rambled not noticing how Yoongi and Hoseok were a giggling mess.

"You're so cute Jimin-ah", Hoseok cooed.

"If we thought you were intruding or any of the sort i wouldn't have agreed to be your caregiver and we wouldn't be asking you this", Yoongi laughed.

Dumbfounded, Jimin stared at his hyung completely bewildered.

"Fine i accept", Jimin sighed, "But I'm an awkward mess so I'm sorry".

"Don't worry Jiminie we'll make this a smooth ride for you", Hoseok smirked as he pulled into the garage.