Neuf

~~

"What?!", Jimin gasped slamming his hand on the table.

Attention was brought to their table atthe sudden action, but he was quick enough to apologize.

"Jin and I are going on a trip to Tokyo for two months, well honestly I'm not even sure", Namjoon explained.

"B-But i want to be with you two", Jimin pouted.

"Sorry Chim, business matters we won't be able to take care of you", Seokjin answered disappointment lingering.

"It's ok, but please come back soon i don't know if I'll make it alive with Hoseok", Jimin complained and scoffed at Hoseok's name.

"Jimin we know you well, if you were tired of that place you would have left already", Seokjin laughed.

"Besides Yoongi says you're perfectly fine", Namjoon smirked.

Jimin groaned as he layed his head on the table.

"Aish Jimin you're getting hair on my plate", Seokjin hissed.

~🐾~

"Jimin! Where were you?", Hoseok beamed as the blonde walked into the house.

"I was out with some friends", Jimin answered with a slight smile.

Hoseok nodded before walking to the sofa.

"We should go out too you know? Since we're house mates now" Hoseok suggested.

'I guess he's not in head space, figures. No wonder he's not being a brat', Jimin thought raising an eyebrow.

"What do you think Jimin?", Hoseok asked.

'Shit.. What did he say?', Jimin panicked.

"Sorry what was that?", Jimin asked nervously.

"I said if you want to go to the mall tomorrow", Hoseok giggled.

"Oh yeah sure", Jimin nodded rapidly.

"Great, Yoongi's in his studio working it's better if you let him be", Hoseok announced.

"Oh alright", Jimin nodded before facing the TV, "What are you watching?".

"A drama called 'While you were sleeping' it's good", Hoseok chuckled.

"Oh! I watch it too! What episode are you on?", Jimin asked eagerly.

"I'm on episode ten", Hoseok beamed.

"I haven't seen that one yet, let's watch it", Jimin giggled.

Hoseok played the episode and both watched the drama peacefully.

~~

"Guys are you-", Yoongi called out before cutting himself off once he emtered the living room.

Both hybrids cuddling on the sofa, deeply asleep made Yoongi's heart flutter.

"Aish what time is it?", Yoongi muttered taking out his phone.

10:30 pm

"Shit", Yoongi hissed before walking towards the sofa the two men were on.

"Jimin, Hoseok wake up", Yoongi whispered shaking the boys softly.

"N-No", Jimin moaned tired as Hoseok tightened his grasp on Jimin's body.

Quickly opening his eyes he looks upat Yoongi before scowling.

"Yoongi we were sleeping", Hoseok sighed rubbing his eyes with one fist.

"It's ten at night you haven't eaten anything", Yoongi panicked.

"Yes we did, Yoongi we're not always in head space you know?", Hoseok whispered in order to not wake up Jimin.

"I-I know it's just that I'm so used to it", Yoongi chuckled.

Hoseok smirked before sitting up, making Jimin sit up between his legs.

"He's so cute, Joon was right he's such a kid", Hoseok cooed as he scratched Jimin behind his cat ears.

Soft purrs escaped Jimin and Hoseok squealed at how cute the blonde was.

"He's so adorable", Hoseok giggled.

"Are you hungry though?", Yoongi asked.

"Yeah actually, we only ate sandwiches", Hoseok shrugged.

"Be quiet", Jimin murmured as his eyes opened a slight bit.

"Jiminie we're going out to eat wake up", Hoseok whispered in the blonde's ear.

Immediately he shot up hitting Hoseok on the jaw with his head and smiled.

"Yes! I'm starving!", Jimin shouted ecstatic before looking at Hoseok, "Sorry hyung".

"It's alright", Hoseok grinned rubbing his jaw.

"Where are we going to eat", Yoongi asked.

"Sushi!", Jimin shouted happily.

"Pizza!", Hoseok responded as well.

"How about we just order them, since you two want different things", Yoongi chuckled.

Both hybrids screamed in happiness as they ran around.