Dix

~🦁~

"Hoseok where were you? You had me waiting in the same spot for 45 minutes", Jimin whined as he carried his bags and Hoseok's.

"Sorry Jimin-ah i bumped into a friend and we started talking and walking around the mall", Hoseok explained scratching behind his ear.

"F-Fine", Jimin sighed as he turned to start walking.

"Were you crying? I'm sorry Jiminie really!", Hoseok panicked as he ran to be in front of the blonde.

His cheeks were red and his eyes semi-puffy from almost crying.

"I don't like being alone Seokie-hyung", Jimin whimpered as he roughly dried his eyes.

Hoseok's heart clenched as he saw Jimin slowly break into a fit of tears. He embraced the young man and hushed softly.

"I'm sorry Minie, Hobi didn't mean to make you upset", Hoseok cooed.

Jimin nodded before letting go of Hoseok, "Let's go I want to get gome to try on my new clothes".

Hoseok nodded before he grabbed his own bags from Jimin's small hands and started walking side by side.

~~

"Yoongi we're back!", Hoseok sang as he walked inside the house.

It was silent only soft music hummed from within the walls.

"Working still?", Jimin asked surprised.

"Yeah, I'm not surprised though he does have a deadline next week", Hoseok explained.

"Oh", Jimin answered with a surprised look on his face.

"Don't worry let's go try on our clothes!", Hoseok cheered.

Jimin laughed before both of them ran off to Hoseok's room.

~~

"Jiminie that's too revealing!", Hoseok pouted.

Jimin was wearing mustard yellow short shorts that reached mid thigh and a black sweater crop top that revealed his well toned stomach. A soft giggle escaped the younger's lips, shrugging carelessly.

"Yours is too", he fought back.

Hoseok wore black shorts with a white sheer shirt and a white crop top under it.

"Maybe Yoongi will like it", Hoseok chirped.

'Fuck he's slipping into headspace', Jimin thought internally rolling his eyes.

"He's probably gonna like mine better", Jimin huffed.

"Nuh huh i was here first", Hoseok pouted.

Suddenly the door opened wide revealing a tired Yoongi. His hair was a mess and dark circles under his eyes were marked, visible to the two hybrids.

"Pretty boys please keep it down, Yoonie's trying to work", Yoongi sighed ruffling his already messy hair.

"Dada I'm pretty right?", Jimin babbled.

"Daddy no! I'm prettier look at me!", Hoseok giggled as he twirled showing off his new clothes.

"Both of you are gorgeous, I love you both equally so i don't want to hear you fighting like right now", Yoongi chuckled.

Both hybrids nodded as they went to hug the sleepy man.

"You guys want to come, Daddy needs some people to keep him awake", Yoongi offered.

"Yes please!", the two littles squealed running down the hall.

Yoongi walked after them and entered his studio before chuckling softly at the sight.

Tails wagging side to side as they looked around at the decor and the sound of his new song.

This was new even to Hoseok and it made them ecstatic.
Yoongi was surprised at how well behaved they were, Hoseok was very touchy when it came to new things or people.

"You like it? How does the song sound?", Yoongi questioned gleefully.

"It sounds great Daddy!", Hoseok grinned hugging the older male.

"Yes Yoongi-ah! It's awsome", Jimin smiled as he sat on Yoongi's chair.

He started spinning on the chair as Yoongi and Hoseok talked about thing Jimin didn't really care about.

"Jiminie please get off the chair, I have to finish", Yoongi asked politely.

"Ok", Jimin answered with a soft smile as he stumbled out of the chair tripping on his own feet.

Quick arms caught his fall and a laugh escaped Hoseok.

"Daddy can i go watch cartoons", Hoseok asked.

"Sure baby just remember bedtime is at ten on Fridays", Yoongi answered.

"Jiminie you want to watch too?", Hoseok offered.

"No thank you Seokie hyung", Jimin giggled.

Yoongi clicked away on his computer before he felt a presence next to him, only to be his blonde sunshine.

"What's wrong sweets? Don't feel like watching Pokémon", Yoongi smirked playfully.

"Nope, i want to watch you work", Jimin gave a toothy smile his eyes turning to crescents.

"Alright baby sit down", Yoongi smiled softly as he pat his lap.