Vingt

A/N: hey guys just wanted to drop by and inform you the meaning of the emojis I'll be using from this chapter and forward

👑- more jihope moments
🌏-when they're touring
✨-yoonmin moments
🍑- dat shmut ;))
🍭- little space
🍸- just daily life of the three
⏭️- Timeskip

~👑~

"I see someone's happy", Hoseok giggled.

Jimin's tail swayed swiftly side to side as he bit into the chicken nuggets and his cheeseburger.

"I was hungry, i only ate breakfast and a snack for lunch then fell asleep", Jimin explained moaning in satisfaction for the food.

"Aish baby you're so cute", Yoongi chuckled, "Look at your chubby cheeks so adorable".

"And his eye smile fascinating", Hoseok joined and reached across the table corner to kiss Jimin's cheek.

"Guys! Stop!", Jimin whined as he dipped another chicken nugget in barbecue sauce.

"How he whines as well such an angel", Yoongi awed and continued eating.

This much affection was overwhelming to Jimin and his heart beat faster at the compliments thrown at him.

"Stop!", Jimin giggled.

"Fine fine", Hoseok laughed.

"How's your ankle doing now?", Yoongi asked.

"It's doing better now, it hurts a little bit", Jimin reassured.

"That's good to hear, because starting tomorrow you'll start practicing the choreographies for our songs", Hoseok cheered.

"What?! Seriously?", Jimin gasped amazed.

"Yes seriously, we'll be on tour for about three or two months not completely sure and we don't want to leave you alone", Yoongi grinned.

Joy spread throughout Jimin's being and an excited squeal escaped his lips as he jumped in his chair.

"It's great you're excited, i could tell you passionate about dance from how you whined the whole day", Yoongi smirked.

"Or did Jin-hyung talk about me?", Jimin asked teasingly cocking an eyebrow at Yoongi.

"You got me", Yoongi sighed as he finished his food.

"Yoongi-ah let's watch movies", Hoseok suggested.

"I'm tired Hoseok, i want to sleep", Yoongi yawned.

"Yoongi! Stay", Jimin whined.

"Nope if you want to be with me then go to bed", Yoongi grinned as he stood up.

"Fine then Hobi and I will watch movies then", Jimin shrugged.

"You're supposed to say you would go with me instead", Yoongi pouted," My heart, did you hear it break?".

"Aish Yoongi you're so dramatic", Hoseok cackled.

"Anyway I'm going to sleep, if you need anything wake me up", Yoongi informed before walking to his room.

"So Jiminie what movie do you want to watch", Hoseok asked as he bit into his second hamburger.

"I want to watch the Avengers, the new one", Jimin squeaked.

"Alright baby, let's check if it's there", Hoseok smiled before walking off to the living room.

He signed into his netflix account and checked the new releases finding the one his boyfriend asked for.

"Jiminie baby it's here", Hoseok called before footstep trampled to the living room.

The blonde took a seat on the elder's lap and giggled.

"Play it please!", Jimin cheered excitedly.

"You haven't seen the movie?", Hoseok asked curiously.

"Nope, i haven't gone to the movies in a while", Jimin explained.

"Oh baby take a seat I'll be back in a minute", Hoseok chuckled before makinghis way to the restroom and return with a box of tissues.

"What's up with the tissues?", Jimin asked.

"Just in case you cry", Hoseok smirked leaving Jimin curious.