Deux

~🌸~

"Jimin", Yoongi whispered as he read the tag on the boy's beaten collar.

The boy nodded slightly before rubbing his head against Yoongi's chest.

Resting after a tiring chase was all Jimin needed.

"So it is your name then, i thought it was just a name your owner gave you", Yoongi asked surprised.

Jimin stared at Yoongi with his slightly puffy eyes before resting his head on Yoongi's shoulder.

The black haired man chuckled as he ran a hand through Jimin's blonde locks.

"Daddy who are you talking to?", Hoseok squeaked peeking out of his bedroom door.

"Your new friend Hobi, go to your bed and we'll see what to do with you young man", Yoongi instructed.

Hoseok pouted before stomping his way to his bed.
Tears brimmed his eyes, spankies on his bottom weren't the best, less if the reason was his bad behavior.

"Daddy probably brought that guy because he doesn't like me anymore", Hoseok mumbled drying his tears roughly.

"That's not true baby", Yoongi answered as he closed the door behind him.

"Y-Yes it is! I'm a bad boy that's why you got a new guy instead", Hoseok growled grabbing a pillow to hug.

"Baby, the boy also did bad stuff right now too, you two are the same", Yoongi cooed as he sat next to Hoseok.

He opened his arms so Hoseok could come to him. It was no surprise that the red head pounced on him straddling him.

"I-I'm sorry Daddy, i was a bad boy but it was an accident", Hoseok whimpered nuzzling his nose to the crook of Yoongi's neck.

Yoongi smiled running a hand through Hoseok's hair and softly scratching him behind his dog ears.

"I won't punish you, but i want you to know that Jimin will be your new friend ok?", Yoongi spoke softly, "Can you do it for Daddy?".

"O-ok I'll try", Hoseok spoke into Yoongi's neck.

"Good boy", Yoongi chuckled.

~🐱~

'While he's gone I'll look around for a bit', Jimin thought before walking around the house.

He stretched his arms on top of his head before running a hand through his blonde smooth hair.

The rubbed behind one of his ears, smiling softly as his tail twitched the slightest bit.

He examined the place around him, the kitchen.

Eagerly but silently, he went through the cupboards rummaging through bags and cans of food.
His eyes widened as he got ahold of a jar.
A small twinkle would be seen through his eyes as he rapidly grabbed the sweet pastrie.

Cookies.

Cookies were his haven and with the hunger he had there was no stopping him.

"Hobi you can have a cookie, for being a good boy", Yoongi's voice echoed through the halls.

Jimin's ears stood straight and quickly put away the jar, gobbling up the cookie in his hand.

"Hey! No fair he's eating my cookies!", Hoseok whined stomping his way towards Jimin.

Jimin looked down at his feet as his ear flattened on top of his head, fearing he would get hit.

"Hobi be nice, you have to share", Yoongi reminded as he leaned on the door frame of the kitchen.

Jimin watched as 'Hobi's' feet walked past him and looked up facing his new owner.

Tears threatened to spill out of Jimin's eyes but he roughly dried them.

Yoongi walked towards the cat hybrid and pet his head softly.

"Excuse Hoseok, Jimin", Yoongi sighed with a soft smile, "He can be a bit bratty at times".

"O-Ok, master", Jimin replied nodding softly.

"Master? No call me Yoongi or anything really, but not that" , Yoongi grinned.

"R-Really?", Jimin asked looking at Yoongi with glossy eyes.

"Really, i don't think Master is nice you're not my slave", Yoongi joked.

Jimin shuddered at the thought.

That man in the building was his master. He was his slave, but not anymore.

"You should get some rest, we can talk tomorrow", Yoongi acknowledged, "You can take a bath too, I'll give you clean clothes".

Jimin nodded waiting for Yoongi to lead him once again to the restroom.

Yoongi caught onto the action and held Jimin's hand before walking to the nearest restroom.