Trente

1
~🍸⏭️~

"Baby let's go, don't you want to buy that cute button up you saw the other day", Hoseok cooed into the drowsy boy's ear.

"Hobi i want sleep", Jimin whined as he rolled away across the bed.

"Fine sleep, then Jiminie won't be able to eat bindaetteok", Yoongi teased.

Quickly Jimin's ears perked up as he popped his head out the blankets.

"That's what i thought, come on baby let's get you washed up", Yoongi chuckled as he picked Jimin up bridal style.

His vision was blurry due to waking up, but Yoongi's face resembled his master's once again like a few months back. He rubbed his eyes to find everything back to normal.

"Baby are you ok? Ever since the whole dream incident you've been acting strange", Yoongi asked.

"I-I'm ok don't worry", Jimin sighed as he grabbed his toothbrush to brush his teeth.

He looked in the mirror and looked at the background behind him, the wallpaper looked familiar. So did the familiar coat rack where his master would hang the crops and whips.

Jimin shivered at the thought and spit out the toothpaste and washed off the excess before walking out, deep in thought to not notice Yoongi was still there.

"Jimin-ah wait", Yoongi chuckled as he back hugged the boy.

"S-Sorry i was lost in my thoughts", Jimin sighed.

He went to his room and changed into black skinny jeans and a yellow sweatshirt before meeting the other two outside the house.

"You ready for a fun day Minie?", Hoseok cheered as he locked the door.

"Yeah", Jimin giggled.

'Something is off, I know there is', Jimin thought as his head pounded.

"Let's go, we don't want to miss the movie", Hoseok cooed as he carried Jimin to the car.

Laughter erupted before they made their way to the mall, where it was packed with people near the movie theater.

"Aish why is it so full", Yoongi muttered before walking to the doors.

"We can go in easily, we have the tickets already", Jimin giggled as he pulled both of them to the woman.

"For the Incredibles 2", she asked quite surprised to see the celebrities.

"Yes ma'am", Jimin nodded.

She unhooked the rope and moved it aside to let them pass.

They hurriedly made their way to the room and found it almost empty, being the first few to pass.

"Let's get the seats at the top", Hoseok cheered, "Race you up there Jiminie".

They both ran on either side of the room's stairs as Yoongi sluggishly walked behind Jimin.

"Here, Jiminie sit here", Hoseok pat the seat next to him.

Jimin obliged and watched Yoongi intently as he walked towards them.

A bad feeling in Jimin's stomach churned everytime he turned to look at Yoongi.

He didn't know why but he decided to shrug it off for the time being.

~🏠~

"I'm sleepy", Jimin whined as he held his bags walking into his room.

"Then put away your things and get ready for bed ok?", Yoongi cooed as he walked to his room.

"What the hell?", Jimin huffed, "He always helps me".

"Jiminie why are you upset", Hoseok asked as he was sitting in his bed.

"When did you get here?", Jimin asked surprised at how stealthy the dog hybrid was.

"Doesn't matter", he chuckled, "Why are you upset baby?".

"Yoongi usually helps me put away my things, but i don't know I've been having this weird gut feeling since the morning".

Hoseok only nodded before kissing the blonde's head.

"Wake up", Hoseok murmured against the boy's head before walking out.

Jimin's heart stopped for a second.

'What the hell?'