Vignt Deux

Double update because i love you all
~🍸~

"Yoongi!", Jimin called as he barged into the house.

Startled, Yoongi shoots awake in the bathtub and sighs with a lazy smile.

"Jimin baby calm down he's probably asleep", Hoseok shushed as he followed the blonde to the elder's room.

Yoongi chuckled and layed back in the tub anyway enjoying the smell of lavender and the warm bubble filled water.

"He's not in bed Hobi", Jimin pouted.

"He's probably in the restroom", Hoseok shrugged.

Jimin eagerly ran to the bedroom's personal restroom to find it empty before rushing to the main one.

Hoseok snickered before following behind him and sniffing the air, the smell of lavender coming from the restroom Jimin and he were in front of.

"Go ahead", Yoongi called out, "Come in and there's no kisses for anyone".

The hybrids' ears dropped as they dragged themselves back to the bedroom to wait for Yoongi.

After bathing Yoongi climbed out amd emptied the tub before drying himself and wrapping the towel around his waist.
Completely oblivious, he had forgotten to take clean clothes with him so forcefully he had to walk to his room to change.

"Yoongi! I learned the choreo today, it was a lot of fun", Jimin stated as he bounced in his place on the bed.

"That's great Jiminie", Yoongi grinned as he dug through his drawers for clean boxers and shorts.

"Yeah, also we went to eat at Jin-hyung's house and ate spaghetti", Jimin continued as he Hoseok ran a hand through his gold locks.

"Aw lucky, I'm hungry", Yoongi pouted.

Hoseok smiled as he got out of bed and hugged Yoongi from behind wrapping his arms around the elder's waist that was only covered by the towel.

"Hoseok don't think about it", Yoongi warned.

"I just want to hug you Yoongi", Hoseok huffed laying his chin on Yoongi's shoulder.

Jimin stood up to hug Yoongi's front his arms around Hoseok and the elder.

"Great now we're a sandwich", Yoongi joked, "How am i supposed to change into my clothes now?".

"Don't change", Jimin grinned as he pecked Yoongi's lips.

Both elders were surprised at Jimin's words and actions but smiled anyway.

"Fine i won't but if you buy me food", Yoongi inquired tapping his index finger on Jimin's back of the waist.

"Fine what do you want", Hoseok barged in.

"I want lamb skewers", Yoongi answered monotonous as his stomach growled breaking the peaceful silence.

"Got it, I'll go", Jimin volunteered.

"The keys are on the coffee table, be careful baby", Hoseok cooed.

Jimin nodded before planting a kiss on Yoongi's lips before letting go of him and plant another kiss on Hoseok's lips.

Surprised, Hoseok kissed back biting the younger's bottom lip before pulling back. Jimin smiled before running off and walling out the door.

"He's gotten comfortable quickly", Hoseok chuckled.

"I know, i love him so much", Yoongi laughed, "He's so cute".

"I know he's the sweetest person I've encountered besides you and the guys", Hoseok squealed.

"So were you actually planning to pull off me towel", Yoongi asked curiously.

"Nah i just wanted to see what Jimin would do", Hoseok giggled.

Yoongi turned around in Hoseok's arms and kissed the red head's neck before planting kisses on his lips.

"Yoongi i love you", Hoseok spoke between kisses as he gripped Yoongi's butt.

Yoongi groaned softly before pulling at Hoseok's hair exposing his neck amd collarbones even more to mark.

Hoseok chuckled as he picked Yoongi up and threw him on the bed.

"Let's have some fun while he's gone, maybe he'll join", Hoseok smirked as he attacked Yoongi's neck.

"Hoseok baby don't go too far, you know he's barely getting comfortable w-we d-don't want to scare him", Yoongi moaned softly gasping as Hoseok would rub his crotch.

"Fine, fine", Hoseok chuckled before getting off the bed to get on his knees between Yoongi's legs.