Dix-huit

~😚~

"How's your ankle doing now baby?", Yoongi asked as he entered the bedroom with a tray full of food in hand.

"I'm not little you know?", Jimin hissed as his threw his head back with an annoyed groan, "I can't believe I fucking fell".

"Accidents happen Jimin, also don't cuss it doesn't look good on someone as handsome as you", Yoongi smiled.

"Th-thanks", Jimin answered sheepishly.

Yoongi sat beside Jimin on the bed and set the small tray on top of Jimin, the two stands supporting the tray that held a plate of pancakes and orange juice.

"Where's Hoseok, haven't seen him since last night", Jimin asked concerned.

"He slipped into little space last night and threw a tantrum while you were sleeping", Yoongi sighed.

"I like big hoseok though", Jimin smirked.

"He's been stressed lately with the dance classes and the children", Yoongi explained.

"H-He's a dancer?!", Jimin gasped choking on his food.

Yoongi quickly pat the blonde's back before the younger gasped for air.

"Yeah, I thought i told you", Yoongi chuckled.

"You never did", Jimin frowned, "I want to be a dancer too".

"Not with that ankle", Hoseok smirked teasingly making his way to the bed.

Both the older men were on either side of Jimin leaving him in the middle.

"Not fair, stupid little me", Jimin huffed.

"Don't worry Jimin, when you heal i can take you to work with me", Hoseok reassured planting a kiss on the blonde's forehead.

"Aish it's my second day dating you guys and you're pampering me too much", Jimin whined as he was showered on kiss from Yoongi and Hoseok.

"That's the point Jimin", Yoongi chuckled.

"I was about to step out for a meeting with a student's parents but i couldn't help but walk in and kiss you goodbye", Hoseok winked.

"Well you did it now go", Jimin pouted.

"Alright sheesh you're moody today", Hoseok joked before pecking Yoongi's lips, "See you later".

He stood up and left the room leaving the other two alone.

"What's wrong Jimin", Yoongi asked.

"I could've gone with Hobi to work but my stupid self fell", Jimin whined.

"It's just a sprain Jimin it will be good by tomorrow", Yoongi reassured planting kisses on Jimin's forehead.

"How long have Hoseok and you been dating", Jimin asked curiously.

"Three years nothing special", Yoongi shrugged.

"Nothing special?! Yoongi you're an ass", Jimin gasped.

"Baby no cussing, and yeah i mean great we're together but that's pretty much it", Yoongi chuckled.

"Can't relate, my past relationships before i got taken away sucked only lasted a month or the most 9 months", Jimin sighed.

"Taken away?", Yoongi asked confused.

"Yeah my master? The guy that was after me the day you saved me", Jimin grinned.

"Oh well good i saved you, i wouldn't live with myself knowing you would get hurt", Yoongi cooed pecking Jimin's cheek.

"I know, and i thank you deeply for that", Jimin spoke quietly pecking Yoongi's lips.

"Aish baby your lips are soft", Yoongi teased.

Jimin frowned looking away embarrassed as Yoongi hugged him sideways kissing the younger's shoulder.

"You're so cute", Yoongi cooed.

"And you're annoying, I miss Hoseok now", Jimin joked.

"I see how it is", Yoongi pouted letting go of Jimin.

"I'm joking Yoongi-ah! I l-lo-", Jimin laughed before covering his mouth with his hands.

"Aw you love me baby?", Yoongi smirked, "Comd on say it".

"I love you", Jimin whispered.