Vignt Cinq

~👑~

"Daddy, I'm cold", Jimin whined as he tossed and turned between both men.

"But baby you already have your blankie there", Yoongi chuckled.

"B-But it's not warm enough", Jimin pouted.

Hoseok quickly hugged the whiny kitty and rubbed his cheek against the blonde hair.

Jimin squealed happily as he turned to face Hoseok, giving him a small peck on the lips before snuggling into his chest.

Yoongi smiled satisfied at how well both his hybrids get along. He turned off the TV and wrapped his arms around both of them and cuddled with the kitten.

"I need to make a call to the stylists for the jean changes", Hoseok sighed.

"I already did they said they'll find another alternative", Yoongi smiled, "I'm surprised they usually don't make changes".

"Majority of the dancers we're uncomfortable so they have to change it", Hoseok stated in the matter of fact tone.

"Fine sheesh sorry mister know it all", Yoongi joked.

~~

"There you are", Hoseok cooed picking up the blanket exposing the blonde under, "Come on let's go".

"Minie tired", Jimin whined as he pulled on his blanket.

"Come on baby, we have to go practice", Hoseok whined along with the drowsy blonde.

"B-But i don't want to", Jimin pouted as he sat up.

Hoseok kissed the kitten's forehead before going to his lips giving it a soft peck.

"Will you please get up for Hobi? I'll make you pancakes~", Hoseok sang.

Jimin cat ears perked up at the sound of pancakes and quickly dashed into the restroom to wash his teeth.

"Good baby, then we go practice ok?", Hoseok hummed.

Jimin hummed in agreement and quickly finished rinsing off the excess toothpaste.

After an hour of eating and getting dressed the two hybrids walked out the apartment, locking the door behind them.

"What are we going to practice", Jimin asked.

"We're practicing the same choreo but in the new clothes the stylists chose", Hoseok explained, "Just a simple clothing test".

Jimin nodded before they entered their car. It was a red 2018 Lexus LC with comfortable leather seats that made Jimin melt at the touch.

"You like it? Yoongi chose it a few days ago he thought it would be comfortable for you and I", Hoseok chuckled.

Jimin nodded as he rubbed his cheek against the leather seat, purring audible to the red head.

"Baby, you still in little space?", Hoseok asked running a hand through the blonde locks.

"Y-yes?", Jimin answered with a question.