Onze

~~

"Aish Jimin-ah stop squirming", Yoongi groaned.

Jimin had fallen asleep on Yoongi's lap but that boy sure loved to move in his sleep.

Yoongi had lots of self control thanks to Hoseok and his millions of teases. Yoongi wasn't a sick dumbass that fucked his baby boy in little space, he always made sure Hoseok was in big space thinking straight.

"D-Daddy m'hunry", Jimin mumbled nuzzling his nose to Yoongi's neck.

"I think it's about time we go to bed, what do you want baby?", Yoongi asked quietly to not bother the sleepy boy.

"Minie want cookies", Jimin murmured.

"Alright, I'll take you to bed and then I'll bring the cookies hm?", Yoongi suggested.

"Minie wanna s-sleep with Yoonie", Jimin whimpered as his cat ears flattened on his head.

Yoongi internally panicked, Jimin was upset just by telling on the way his ears moved.

Silent sniffles were hear before crying erupted. Yoongi made Jimin sit on his thigh and bounced it softly as he made hushing noises, running a hand through Jimin's blonde locks.

"Then you can sleep with Yoonie then, don't cry my prince", Yoongi cooed planting a kiss on Jimin's head.

Jimin hummed in agreement before wrapping his arms around Yoongi's neck.

"Minie love daddy lots", Jimin babbled as he rubbed his cheek against Yoongi's.

"Daddy loves Minie too", Yoongi chuckled before standing up holding Jimin's thighs.

Instantly the young man wrapped his legs around Yoongi's waist before they went off to the elder's room.

"Jiminie be a good boy and stay in bed while i get cookies", Yoongi instructed softly.

Jimin nodded as he was layed down on the king sized bed under a fluffy yellow blanket. His eyes shined brightly as he looked up at Yoongi and giggled as the elder kept staring at him.

"Aish you're so beautiful", Yoongi laughed ruffling Jimin's hair before walking out.

Jimin sighed as he wiggled in place with a smile.

'Daddy's all mine now, Hobi is probably asleep good daddy is Minie ', Little Jimin thought squealing in delight.

"Hoseok isn't here", Yoongi sighed as he walked into the room with a plate of cookies and a glass of milk in each hand.

'Even better', Jimin thought.

He only did grabby hands at Yoongi as the elder laughed at his cuteness.

"Here baby", Yoongi cooed handing the plate to Jimin who bounced softly

A squeal and giggles bursted from Jimin as he ate away.

"You're so cute Jimin", Yoongi giggled as he showered Jimin in kisses on his cheeks and forehead.

"Minie love Apa", Jimin mumbled as he nibbled on his cookie.

Yoongi couldn't stop smiling at the blonde but tore his eyes off him as he heard the front door slam closed.

"Hoseok is that you?", Yoongi spoke as he speed walked out of the room.

Jimin pouted as he crossed his arm kicking the bed. Big Jimin would've known that Yoongi is both his and Hoseok's but Little Jimin had other ideas.

Yoongi walked inside the room again with Hoseok in tow. Hoseok layed next to Jimin and heavy breathing was heared from the dog hybrid as he whined silently clutching the pillows.

"Aish I totally forgot", Yoongi muttered.

"Daddy is Hobi ok?", Jimin asked as he poked Hoseok's cheek.

Hoseok whimpered as he looked at Jimin with half lidded eyes and licked his lips slowly.

Jimin's heart raced before pouting and looking at Yoongi, "I'm scared".

"Jiminie baby you want to stay with Namjoon and Seokjin-hyung for a while", Yoongi offered.

Jimin nodded quickly, "Y-Yes".

Hoseok was on all fours and hugged Jimin side ways before licking the younger's cheek. Jimin, shocked, started crying at how uncomfortable he felt. A very strong vibe made him uncomfortable and it came from the heated dog next to him.

Yoongi clicked his tongue before prying Hoseok off Jimin and taking him to his bedroom.

After a few minutes Yoongi came back and sighed.

"Hobi isn't feeling well Minie so I'll have Seokjin pick you up ok my prince?", Yoongi comforted the younger.

Jimin nodded as he dried his tears. They both walked to the blonde's room to gather the clothes he would be wearing for the week.