Vignt Trois

~🍸~

"So let me get this straight..they were going at it and you just stood by and heard?", Taehyung screeched on the the other line.

"Y-Yeah but they don't know that", Jimin sighed.

"Well you should tell them, maybe they'll let you in on the action next time, since you did get turned on by just listening", Taehyung snickered.

"Aish Taehyung shut up, i have to go", Jimin whined.

"Alright see ya, but give it a try", Taehyung teased before hanging up.

He sighed as he exit his room and made his way to the dining table.

Jimin was beyond embarrassed at this point. The previous night he walked into the house to be met with breathy moans and indecent sounds.

The cat hybrid would be lying if he said he didn't get turned on, he did but it disappointed him.
He was barely a newcomer to the relationship, he didn't want to seem desperate.

Besides, it wasn't a decent trip to the restaurant for the lamb skewers.
He had seen his old master and it wasn't pleasant.

Only seen, didn't talk, didn't touch just saw.

It was a very uncomfortable and terrifying moment, thankfully the man was distracted with one of his many girlfriends.

"Jimin!", Hoseok called.

"Earth to Jiminie!", Yoongi sang as he waved a hand in front of the blonde's face.

"O-Oh! Sorry, sorry i was lost in my thoughts", Jimin panicked as he waved his hands dismissively.

"What are you thinking about so deeply baby?", Yoongi asked quite worried.

Ever since last night Jimin was serious, maybe he heard them or someone hurt him while he was out.

Who knew?

"I-It's that i saw my old master at the restaurant i got your lamb skewers from", Jimin answered as his voice cracked.

Tears flooded his eyes at all the memories and thoughts that ran through his mind in matters of seconds.

'That was quick', Yoongi thought before sitting in the chair closet to Jimin.

"Did he touch you, hurt you?", Yoongi asked beyond worried.

"N-No but I'm scared", Jimin sobbed.

Quickly Yoongi embraced the crying kitty as Hoseok showered Jimin's face in kisses.

"Don't be scared Jiminie, we're here for you and we'll kick his ass if we have to", Hoseok reassured triumphantly.

"R-Really?", Jimin stuttered between hiccups.

"Of course my sweet angel, we'll never let anyone lay a hand on you ever", Yoongi continued before kissing the top of the blonde's head.

Jimin nodded and sighed between the two warm men that embraced him.

"Did he see you?", Hoseok asked.

"I don't think so, he was with one of his girlfriends", Jimin shrugged wiggling out of the hug.

The elders sat back in their seats as they watched their kitten with full attention.

"Well we're not going to let you go out alone then, let's not risk your safety", Yoongi instructed planting a kiss on his forehead.

Jimin nodded understanding and ate the pancakes that were served for him on his favorite plate.

"Is that all that's bothering you?", Hoseok asked.

Yoongi and Hoseok caught onto Jimin's silence and knew something was wrong, but now since they knew things were bothering their kitten might as well ask about what they did as well.

"Well.. I got back home and i heard things", Jimin answered innocently as he ate.

The elders looked at each other with faces of surprise before returning their gaze to the younger.

"And what were those things? Did it scare you?", Yoongi asked trying to dig deeper to the story.

"No they weren't but it made me feel like jelly, it was erotic", Jimin explained as he kept his gaze down at his plate.

Small laughs escaped Hoseok as Yoongi glared at him instead.

"Baby you're so cute, naïve", Hoseok cooed pinching Jimin's right cheek.

"Hoseok i told you we should have stopped", Yoongi hissed, "My poor prince is scarred now".

"I don't mind, i mean we all have our needs", Jimin spoke dismissively, "But i did feel a bit jealous, even though i have no right to be".

"Baby don't say that, we love you and we wouldn't leave you out on anything", Yoongi acknowledged, "But we also want you to feel comfortable so we don't force you to do things you don't want".

Jimin pouted as his cheeks turned red and tears filled his eyes at the overwhelming attention and care.

"Don't cry! Jimin-ah I'll cry too!", Hoseok whined as he hugged the blonde.

"Y-You guys are great", Jimin sobbed as he stuffed his mouth with pancakes.