Quince

~~

"So what does Minie want to do?", Yoongi asked as he followed the blonde to his bedroom.

"I will put my clothes back where it belongs then movies!", Jimin cheered.

"Wow my baby is a big boy now, so responsible", Yoongi praised as he showered Jimin's face with kisses.

"D-Daddy stop, Minie needs to put away his stuffs", Jimin giggled as he opned a drawer to dumps his clothes inside.

"What movie do you want to watch my prince", Yoongi asked with a gummy smile.

"Lilo and Stitch please", Jimin chimed as he finished unpacking.

"Alright, change into your pajamas and meet me in the living room ok sweetheart?", Yoongi instructed softly.

"Yes daddy", Jimin grinned as he shooed Yoongi out, "I'll change now".

He closed the door and smiled brightly, he was beyond happy. Yoongi was all his for the time being and he couldn't imagine all the fun things they will do.

He quickly ran to his closet and grabbed the clothes he had bought last time he went to the mall with Hoseok.

Little Jimin liked big Hoseok but not little Hoseok, which was weird to him because he should like both but apparently he only liked Big Hoseok.

He wore his shorts and yellow sweater crop top as he quickly grabbed his blanket from his bed before running out the room.

"Baby don't run, the living room isn't going anywhere", Yoongi laughed as he waited for the blonde on the sofa.

"Sorry daddy, start the movie!", Jimin cheered as he bounced in his place.

"What's the magic word prince?", Yoongi smirked.

"Please", Jimin quickly answered eagerly.

Yoongi smiled before playing the movie and standing up to turn off the lights.

"Yoonie?", Jimin asked.

"Yes baby?", Yoongi hummed as he unfolded the blanket.

"Why is Hobi a little?", Jimin chirped.

"Because that's his way of not stressing Minie, why all of a sudden?", Yoongi asked confused.

He knew that Jimin wasn't fond of Little Hoseok, but why would he ask about the reason to Hoseok's ways.

"Because Minie like big Hobi better", Jimin shrugged as he went back to watching tv.

"Oh really? Why is that baby?", Yoongi asked with a smile.

"Because he's nicer than little Hobi and also he gives me lot of hugs and gifts, but then he disappears", Jimin explained as his eyes were glued to the TV.

"Well that's nice baby, maybe if you tell Hobi he might understand", Yoongi nodded.

"I will but wight now movie", Jimin giggled.

~✨~

"Yoongi-ah, Jiminie I'm here!", Hoseok called out as he closed the door behind him.

"Hobi-hyung!", Jimin squealed as he ran to the elder hugging his waist.

"Look who's happy to see me! How have you been while i was gone Minie", Hoseok cooed looking down at Jimin.

"Minie miss hyung, but Daddy gave me lots of hugs and kisses and food", Jimin explained.

"Ah that's great Jiminie, where's Yoonie hm?", Hoseok asked with a bright smile.

"Daddy's taking a bath, he helped Minie take a bath too", Jimin grinned.

"Alright let's wait for Daddy, have you ate lunch already kitten?", Hoseok asked.

Jimin's cheeks turned bright red at the per name as his ears lowered, bashful.

"N-No not yet Hyung", Jimin answered.

"Then let's go eat, go change so we can leave already", Hoseok offered.

"Ok hyung!", Jimin beamed before running off.

'He seems quite fond of me now.. What gives?', Hoseok thought as a small chuckle escaped his lips.

He quietly made his way to Yoongi's bedroom and knocked on the restroom door.

"Yoongi I'm back", Hoseok called out.

"Come in, I'm dressed already", Yoongi spoke as he slipped on a shirt and towel dried his hair.

"What's up with Jimin? He's all jolly and giggly with me", Hoseok laughed.

"That's what i wanted to talk about with you, since he's too shy to tell you", Yoongi smirked.

"What's with that smirk you bitch?", Hoseok frowned confused.

"You'll know, just read the letter Jimin wrote for you", Yoongi sang teasingly.

"Aish Yoongi you're such a pain at times", Hoseok huffed..

"Love you too babe", Yoongi laughed.